Black Licorice... OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
I finally got around to order some fresh juice. I quit vaping this summer and when I got a new eGo with a tank I thought my juice may be old...

I got

Black Licorice
Mocha
Cinnacide
Apple/Watermelon "sour"

My normal vape to this point has been a mix of atomic fireball and coffee. I wanted to try the sour so bad I blew out my atomizer and did some dry burns. It didn't work, so I'm going to try it on a fresh atomizer later.

Then I decided since I know mocha and cinnacide I love already, I'd try the black licorice. IT should easily overpower any residual flavors on the atty. :)

It SURE DID! WOW! Now THAT is a lot of flavor! I may have a new after dinner sippin scotch vape! I think I need to order a few more atties for my tank system so I can have a couple for strong flavors, and a couple for others.

Great job on the Black Licorice guys!

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Ok, update. I knew it had a strong flavor, but let me say what I think it tastes like after vaping for a couple hours..

Ouzo or Absinthe. I like Ouzo now and then because I love BL... and I've had some of the best Absinthe in the world (And I actually prefer it on the rocks with a splash of water for louche... no sugar/dripping water with a spoon... etc)... It's not quite as sweet as ouzo, but not as bitter as absinthe... but it could be named either instead of BL and be convincing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread