Black Satin blue led Provari Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ev0lution

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Lisbon
I´m sorry for posting this again but my birthday is in the 19th and I really need to know this...:blush:

I know the mini will be released in the silver satin finish and blue led option but would like to know if it will be available in black satin and blue led as well, that is my choice. Can you tell us something about this? I saw a few posts but no answers yet.

thanks Provape :)

Envithyx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
NorCal
Only thing I've seen posted so far is that the mini will be offered in black satin, but not on the 15th. The availability date is still not known. With that said, if it is released when there are still blue LED options availible, you'll be able to grab one. If the blue LEDs are sold out, then you'll need to wait the next round when blue LEDs are offered.

If you can, grab one on the 15th with blue if that's what you like, and order the black satin with blue as backup unit when it's offered. Can't go wrong that way -- except maybe with your budget. :D

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
I too am interested in when we can expect to see the mini in black satin w/blue led. Will it be 1 month, 2 months, three? I am ready to purchase, but I don't want to jump the gun. Any feedback would be great. Last update from Provape was on 3/8 so how bout it? TIA.
What pauly said. Inquiring minds want to know.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
As Kenny has said in an earlier post, there is no ETA atm.... when there is, he or his partner will post when the other color options will be available for the mini...be patient grasshopper....

I too am interested in when we can expect to see the mini in black satin w/blue led. Will it be 1 month, 2 months, three? I am ready to purchase, but I don't want to jump the gun. Any feedback would be great. Last update from Provape was on 3/8 so how bout it? TIA.

The satin mini will most likely come at a later time. I do not have an eta on availability of other color options for the mini at this time.
Ken

What pauly said. Inquiring minds want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread