Black Silver Bullet Arrived Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
WI
And the anticipation is killing me. I stopped home at lunch to find my BSB had arrived along with 2 18650's from Altsmoke. Then I opened my front door to find a package from BatteryJunction had arrived as well. I received 2 Tenergy 3 volt batteries and a Tenergy 3 volt smart charger. So I threw everything on the charger and went back to work. Now I cant accomplish anything because Im to excited to get home.

Expecting big things from my Black Silver Bullet!!!

dgreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
WI
So....what's the verdict?!?!

I went with the eGo over the BSB only because I thought you couldn't put 2 3V batteries in a BSB anymore anyway. Am I mistaken? How much better is the BSB than the eGo?

This thing is insane.. I owned a Tornado / eGo and this blows it out of the water hands down. They recently lowered the price making it a even better deal. Get one

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
This thing is insane.. I owned a Tornado / eGo and this blows it out of the water hands down. They recently lowered the price making it a even better deal. Get one

Not only did they lower the price, but if you're a first time buyer you can use a discount code to save even more. I just got mine for $85 (plus change) with an atty and a battery carrying case. And since the total purchase was over $85, I got free shipping!!!

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS

I couldn't agree more. I still love my eGo, but my new BSB kicks all kinds of .... With some 3000 mAh 18650 batts this mod is a rock star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread