Bloog/Volt/Halo specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife wants a analog type e-cig that she doesn't have to tinker a lot with.
I have been searching endlessly for days and I was only looking at 510's so we can intermix components, but since they make adapters, it's really not that important.
I talked with a friend on the phone that has been using a Halo G6 and loves it. He also said he is on the same carto for 2 months with no issues or burnt taste and that got me looking more into the KR8s.

I have watched many youtube vids where people smoke these brands and just give their thoughts, no volt test/carto deconstruction comparison and such like they do with larger e-cigs. (hint-hint...lol.)

Grimm Green says the Bloog & Volt are the same; PBusardo goes into a little more depth on the Volt.
(BTW, both of these reviewers do awesome vids)

I have searched the web and these seem to be the specs for Bloog & Halo, I couldn't find volt.

Bloog - 320mAh / 3 to 3.2 ohms / batts are 4.2 max voltage, 3.7 operating voltage
Cartos= 5 blanks/ 9.99...... @ 3.7 volts = 4.56/4.27 watts

HaloG6- 280 (78mm) mAh / 2.4 - 2.8 ohms / batts are 3.3 - 4.2 volts
Cartos=4XL blanks/ 8.99....... 5.70/4.88 watts (not sure if voltage is regulated?)

Volt?? Same as Bloog??
Cartos=5 blanks / 8.95

I'm sort of a numbers guy, wife could care less. She just wants a good e-cig that's analog style and very easy to maintain/refill.
If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy......lol.
I've heard some good things about 808 cartos lately and I will get a pack to try anyways.

So does anyone have and better specs/info/input on any or all of these or other models?
Thanks.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Skelley, Bloog and its clones (like Volt, G6, MF style from Nhaler, Nebula from Vapor9, etc) are all very similar if not identical. I tested most of them.

batteries are regulated at or close to 3.6v; all those 3.3 to 4.2v numbers are pretty much meaningless as they just give you unloaded, unregulated, nominal standard voltage for Li-Ion batteries.

Capacity--depends on the length of the battery; the superminis (65 mm) are ~200 mAh; regular (78 mm) are 280 mAh, and the XLs are 320 mAh or so...

Cartomizers have horizontal coil and are rated at ~2.4-2.8Ω, more or less. I tested several brands and they all meter out in that range, +/- 0.2Ω.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread