Blotto RTA by Vaping Bogan & Dovpo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tander

Sep 26, 2019
Purchased the Blotto rta. After installing my first build, dual 2.5 mm dual fused claptions 0.16 ohm, I found the airflow to be way to rectrictive. Simple fix! I removed the 510 pin then removed the 510 pin adapter. Next step I removed the peak insulator which also covers the outside of the upright airflow channels. Next I drilled 2 - 1/16
air holes in each upright airflow channel and reassembled the rta. It now has perfect airflow and excellent flavor! This RTA also wicks like a dream!

Reactions: Budgie

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
I bought my Blotto yesterday, I prefer dripping, but wanted a tank for when I’m out and about as dripping can be a bind sometimes. I’m loving this rta, dual 2.5 mm SS flat wire as close as I could get to the upright vents, and the flavour is awesome, loving it. The supplied bubble glasses are huge, but will keep me going all day without refilling.

Stu Dowling

Nov 17, 2018
Purchased the Blotto RTA. After installing my first build, dual 2.5 mm dual fused claptions 0.16 ohm, I found the airflow to be way to rectrictive. Simple fix! I removed the 510 pin then removed the 510 pin adapter. Next step I removed the peak insulator which also covers the outside of the upright airflow channels. Next I drilled 2 - 1/16
air holes in each upright airflow channel and reassembled the RTA. It now has perfect airflow and excellent flavor! This RTA also wicks like a dream!

Do you have a photo? I'm curious to see where you drilled. I hate the airflow on mine, whether it's dual or single. I noticed the PEEK covers a good bit of the air holes underneath. You'd think it would have more airflow with all those holes lol.

dovpo_hannah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2019
www.dovpoecig.com
All colors of the Blotto RTA,which color do you like best ? :)

74301717_1187953128080819_8791165784186421248_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread