Blotto RTA leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bret Stone

Dec 18, 2020
Katy, TX
Hey everyone,

I’ve had the DOVPO x vaping Bogan BLOTTO RTA for a few months now, and I love building on it and vaping on it. However some reason I can’t get it to stop leaking.

Could it just be bad o rings? I feel like I’ve reseated them dozens of times, but after I clean it all up, I’ll get a few good draws off it and then juice comes right out of the bottom air flow.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I thought mine leaked the first time I used it.
I'm used to just splooging juice all over the coils when I rewick other tanks (all top air).
I cleaned my Blotto and noticed the grill under the coils will leak right down to the base and was careful the next time I painted fresh wicks and it stayed dry through the next couple of tankfuls.

OTOH a single coil (unless it's huge) might have too little cotton to fill the feed holes :2c:

Last edited:
Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Sorry guys! The flavor is good to me. I personally think it's more pronounced. I am looking to find a jig that will let me build up to 5mm, as my first attempt using a screwdriver looks a bit wonky LOL.

I bumped my inner diameter up to 4mm from the old 3.5mm size I was using. It works well and has no leaks, flavor is good. One thing I do when I rewick it is I make sure the cotton is fluffed and spread out enough to fill the juice channels.

Reactions: Mordacai

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
@Bret Stone, a Drill Bit or a Knitting Needle will do the job and can be easily sourced.

Just don't lose it! :D

Good luck and Happy Holidays all! :)

p.s. So love how we're building to a metric these days rather than 6-wraps on a wet noodle as way back in the burny dark ages of vaping. We've come a long way.

• Winner
Reactions: Mordacai

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I can't get any flavor from mine no matter what I do. Iv totally giving up on mine and no longer waste juice on it .

Are you using dual coil? The reason I ask is because I couldn't get any decent flavor from the Blotto when I ran it dual coil. It seemed to come to life when I put a single coil in it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread