Status
Not open for further replies.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I don't know who else loves doing this but I do it all the time.

Today though is different, for some reason I had the bright idea to change my technique. Choose a dense juice that would be choice for vapor rings (RY4 for me). Make a circle with your mouth like a fish and lightly tap your left or right cheek. Bam! perfect vapor rings every time! Dense ones too! You can even make a beat with your left and right cheek if you always have music in your head like me. I've been trying to get smoke rings to go inside one another like a dartboard. See if you can do that.

:vapor:Vapor rings are probably the coolest smoke/vape trick to date. :vapor:

haha...used to that when i smoked...:)

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
Sadly I perfected O rings when I was about 15 yrs old. I'm really good at it. I can get rings to go through each other too.

If you want to blow hearts you can use the regular o ring technique but take your index finger and point it down, then put your finger on your top lip with the tip of your finger slightly lower than your lip.

Reactions: memnoch

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Sadly I perfected O rings when I was about 15 yrs old. I'm really good at it. I can get rings to go through each other too.

If you want to blow hearts you can use the regular o ring technique but take your index finger and point it down, then put your finger on your top lip with the tip of your finger slightly lower than your lip.

Haha thats crazy bro.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
When I smoked I blew great rings. Little bitty ones, medium sized ones, and even huge ones. Then I quit smoking and do nothing but vaping now. My rings have gone to heck. Course another thing happened, I got lots older. . .and I used to have teeth. Can't whistle for beans anymore either. What's next?

Cheers,
otrpu

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
I flicked my cheek and I did it! I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT!

I just got tiny little rings, but I did it (finally!)

I'm officially not vapor ring challenged anymore. Now I just need to learn how to do it without flicking my cheek.

Just make the "fish face" and close your jaw very rapidly and with some force (though not all the way so your teeth hit!). You can also use your tongue to help push them out but it's all really in the jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread