Blu menthol is fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
The magnificent menthol has me hooked. Is there any juice out there that is similar?

I need to add that I'm talking about the new cartomizers. It's doesn't taste (to me, anyway) the same as the old carts/atty MM - similar, but not exactly the same. There's a little tang to the cartomizer MM flavor.

Last edited:

Flaklaflubillibu

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Illinois
I got a Blu on 4 days ago with 2 flavor packs, 1 Cherry Crush and the other Menthol. The first thing I noticed while I handled the flavor packs was just how much the Menthol smelt like coffee. Even though the package says menthol and the cartos themselves have a little menthol leaf on them (indicating menthol flavor), they also do not taste like menthol at all when vaped... they taste like coffee. I suspect these cartos were filled with their Java Jolt instead, but improperly labeled and packaged. Since I do not know what their menthol is supposed to taste like can you describe the flavor smell. Does it have any burnt coffee to it? Perhaps this is how it is supposed to be.

H Niemand

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Philly PA
Agree. I wish they would sell the liquid.

Anybody knows what comes closes in flavor to the Blue Magnificent Menthol?

If you want to mix your own, try 1/3 mint, 1/3 chocolate and 1/3 tobacco. Play with the mixture until it tastes right to you. I get most of my juices from Gourmet Vapes but I also have gotten from other sources. Haven't settled on the perfect source yet.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
You might try the menthols that Johnson Creek sells .. Arctic Menthol or Wisconsin Frost. They might be close, since JC is the one who sells the blu menthol to them. I'm sure they have a special blend just for blu, but maybe one of their menthols is close enough to add a flavor to make it Blu Like.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
I don't think the menthol tastes like coffee ... sounds like they made a mistake. You should contact them and ask for a replacement. They might make you send the old ones back.

I got a Blu on 4 days ago with 2 flavor packs, 1 Cherry Crush and the other Menthol. The first thing I noticed while I handled the flavor packs was just how much the Menthol smelt like coffee. Even though the package says menthol and the cartos themselves have a little menthol leaf on them (indicating menthol flavor), they also do not taste like menthol at all when vaped... they taste like coffee. I suspect these cartos were filled with their Java Jolt instead, but improperly labeled and packaged. Since I do not know what their menthol is supposed to taste like can you describe the flavor smell. Does it have any burnt coffee to it? Perhaps this is how it is supposed to be.

robb01

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2010
Earth
It is deliscious! My new fave flavor
72.gif

pigelty

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Long Island
I use blu and agree the MM tastes more like "java with menthol touch" . It tastes delicious! I thought they messed up my order at first too, thinking they used the java jolt or vivid vanilla ejuice mix instead.
By the end of the cartridge, it really grew on me quite a bit.
As for the cartomizers (which I like much better than using reg cartridges or ejuice and having to deal with a faulty atomizer by suprise), their life expectancy varies....some cartomizers start loosing flavor after equivelent of 5 cigs, some start loosing flav/vapor after the *norm* which is almost one day, then I've experienced others that can still have full flavor and vapor for three whole days, even with heavy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread