Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
This is for anyone who has the Premium 100s PCC.

Has anyone with this case, have an issue with the hinge breaking on the case? Since they were are backordered for a long time I never bothered to return it. Has anyone tried to return for this reason and if so, did they replace it? I am thinking for that type of thing they are going to tell me it's my fault.

I'm getting a new setup soon, but I like that case, and Blu will be my backup ecig.

ilovehugehits

Moved On
Jan 28, 2013
Minnesota
I also have the Premium 100.
I know the latch seems kind of delicate.
I would think that as long as you're within the one year warranty period. Blu would be willing to exchange the pcc.
You will need to call Blu CS or use chat. Explain your situation and get an RMA. You'll have to pay for trackable shipping. It might take weeks for them to ship you a new one.
Blu wants the money you spend on cartridges.
They know without a working pcc; their product is useless.
Or you could just order another one...

kirk359

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
www.blucigs.com
You can't really order another one without getting a whole other kit since Blu does not offer the Premium 100 PCC by itself on the website. Maybe that will change given enough poeple buying the 100 and asking them to carry them. Given how fragile they are and all the charging issues poeple are having with them, it would make sense for them to carry it.

That said my Premium 100 PCC has had no issues with the hinge breaking, but the battery plush that is stuck to the case top to push the battery down into the charging port has smushed up over time. This has caused the battery to not always begin charging when I close the case. Or $100 they could have used something more durable than a plush sticker hot glued to the case flip top.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
You can't really order another one without getting a whole other kit since Blu does not offer the Premium 100 PCC by itself on the website. Maybe that will change given enough poeple buying the 100 and asking them to carry them. Given how fragile they are and all the charging issues poeple are having with them, it would make sense for them to carry it.

That said my Premium 100 PCC has had no issues with the hinge breaking, but the battery plush that is stuck to the case top to push the battery down into the charging port has smushed up over time. This has caused the battery to not always begin charging when I close the case. Or $100 they could have used something more durable than a plush sticker hot glued to the case flip top.

It's $35 for a new one. For that money I could get me another ego twist battery. I am totally done with Blu. It served a purpose, but I have moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread