Blue Mist Vaping, extra flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
Hi guys, I'm about to place a large order of liquid from Blue Mist vaping.

It's about a liter. I dont live in the US so usually I buy between one to two liters every couple of months.

Now, I have only tried caramel tobacco from them plus a 3ml of Apricot blossom (pretty tasty btw!).

the Caramel tobacco I ordered at the time with extra flavor (15% instead of 10%) @ 24 mg/ml.

The flavor was (and still is, I got a 180ml bottle) pretty good but the throat hit was way too much. No problem, fixing by cutting it a bit with some unflavored VG.

Now in general, anyone with experience on these flavors? do you prefer them with regular (10%) or extra (15%)?

I will be ordering these with 16mg in 180 ml bottles:

- Smooth
- Snow
- RY 4.5 (read in another forum that this one got pretty good, way closer to RY4 than their weird RY4)
- Banana Nut Bread
- Café Caramel
- Mojito (this one in 30ml)

Any input would on ANY of these would be great.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Hi guys, I'm about to place a large order of liquid from Blue Mist Vaping.

It's about a liter. I dont live in the US so usually I buy between one to two liters every couple of months.

Now, I have only tried caramel tobacco from them plus a 3ml of Apricot blossom (pretty tasty btw!).

the Caramel Tobacco I ordered at the time with extra flavor (15% instead of 10%) @ 24 mg/ml.

The flavor was (and still is, I got a 180ml bottle) pretty good but the throat hit was way too much. No problem, fixing by cutting it a bit with some unflavored VG.

Now in general, anyone with experience on these flavors? do you prefer them with regular (10%) or extra (15%)?

I will be ordering these with 16mg in 180 ml bottles:

- Smooth
- Snow
- RY 4.5 (read in another forum that this one got pretty good, way closer to RY4 than their weird RY4)
- Banana Nut Bread
- Café Caramel
- Mojito (this one in 30ml)

Any input would on ANY of these would be great.
I have DIY flavors from Bluemist. I've found that 10% is too strong for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread