Blueberry Cream Crumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

WubTastic

Feb 17, 2015
Netherlands
You could try it sooner and see what you think of it pre-steep, if it has potential but is just missing some notes but is generally tasty it should just get better and better. At least that is what I have found to some extent other than sweetness, that can diminish :unsure:
I've dripped a little bit and it tastes delicious already. It is a little bit too milky for me though. I'll probably lower the whipped cream and add some French Vanilla Deluxe (TFA) or Vanilla Cupcake (CAP).

The extra Blueberry Wild I've added is realy needed to bring out the blueberry. Otherwise the blueberry is not very noticeable.

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
I've dripped a little bit and it tastes delicious already. It is a little bit too milky for me though. I'll probably lower the whipped cream and add some French Vanilla Deluxe (TFA) or Vanilla Cupcake (CAP).

The extra Blueberry Wild I've added is realy needed to bring out the blueberry. Otherwise the blueberry is not very noticeable.

Which recipe did you use since, I had the same result you just described and then dropped the cream and played with Sugar cookie and butter to get the crumble aspect. I got my flavor order today with blueberry and blackberry and plan on stepping up the %'s.Could you post the recipe you made, that would be cool:2cool:

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
OK, I hope you get some decent results. The Cake batter is an interesting one I've never tried it but think I might grab some and try mixing it with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream because I love Ben and Jerry's 'Cookie Dough Dynamo', lol. The French Vanilla is very popular in custards and I reckon the cupcake should be good too!.For "crunchieness" I was thinking about maybe trying a cereal :laugh: I will be adding either Marshmallow or cotton candy on Sunday.

cheers

WubTastic

Feb 17, 2015
Netherlands
Recipe I made today:

Bluebrry Cinamon Crumble (CAP) - 10%
Whipped Cream (TFA) - 3%
Cake Batter (CAP) - 3%
Sweet Cream (TFA) - 2%
Blueberry Extra (TFA) - 2%
Blueberry Wild (TFA) - 2%

The Cake Batter is too overwhelming, the blueberry is almost gone. Although I like the tast of the Cake Batter. Next time I'll lower the cake batter to 1,5% and use 4% Whipped Cream.

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Recipe I made today:

Bluebrry Cinamon Crumble (CAP) - 10%
Whipped Cream (TFA) - 3%
Cake Batter (CAP) - 3%
Sweet Cream (TFA) - 2%
Blueberry Extra (TFA) - 2%
Blueberry Wild (TFA) - 2%

The Cake Batter is too overwhelming, the blueberry is almost gone. Although I like the tast of the Cake Batter. Next time I'll lower the cake batter to 1,5% and use 4% Whipped Cream.

Have fun tweaking it.oh, and for posting the recipe. I will try the original also with more fruit and see if I can restrain myself from making up more than 5-10ml test batch's at a time! Going through it so fast-yikes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread