BMG22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Okay, I got this genny in a deal with another member here, and was intrigued with it from the start. Sadly it's a genny that seems to have fallen through the cracks in the industry although a very good atomizer and produces wonderful flavor and vapor. It's a 22mm genny, and very old school, and ya know, I'm, all about old school. It's not a glamorous glitzy looking thing with heat fins and multiple sections, it's really quite plain looking, so I knew it was for real and not yet another re-invention of the wheel genny.

After getting it I of course cleaned it up to the max and threw my standard .7 ohm build onto it, then put it on one of my Poldiacs. Marvelous! It has a chamber reducing top cap that works very well and gives excellent flavor, and frankly I can't see how this genny did not become a big deal among genny users. I guess it was because it was a small and short production run in Israel. It's easy to build on, solid, substantial, and heavy. Heavy is good. Heavy bespeaks quality.

This genny is a lot like my favorite, the DID, but with the added plus of that chamber reducing top cap. Great flavor :)

I've been vaping on it all day and I'm liking it a lot.

http://postimage.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread