Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice is really perfumey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ego-sum-deus

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Hi everyone,
So my Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice came in on Wednesday and, I must say, I'm a little surprised. The first day, I vaped Gorilla juice all night and it was absolutely wonderful. Super nutty with bananas, awesome flavor. However, with both juices, as the days pass, I'm noticing both of them getting really perfumey on the exhale. The inhale is still really good (with only a very slight perfume taste/smell to it), but the exhale is really really perfumey. Any suggestions as to why this would be happening as the days go by? I would think that while they sit throughout the days and steep in the bottle (I'm not doing any specific steeping, ie the cap is still on and everything) they would be getting less perfumey. Any help would be awesome! Thanks everyone.

NayrTrawe

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
Chicago, IL
I have ordered both Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice (my favorites) several times and never had this problem with a perfumey taste. I just received my first 100ml bottle of BB yesterday and when I opened it up it smelled just as expected. That said, if this is something that crops up over time I may have to stick to smaller bottles in the future.

ThisguyPa

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2013
Lancaster Pennsylvania
No problem. Wish i wouldve known when i started. Lol. Had ten juices show up and they all smelled and tasted like chemical or alcahol. I was ready to give it up and grab an analog. Instead i started reading, and reading, and reading. A lot can be learned here if u simply ask or dig deep in the threads. Oh yeah, two weeks later all my juices are coming around quite nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread