Bobas Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLBluesNut

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
st peters mo
I received my first bottle of bobas on Friday. Been using lavatube with 2.1-2.4 ohm stardust thinned a bit with PGA at 4.4v.

I would say good, gratifying, mild and sweet. I can tell tobacco is there but mostly tastes like Graham crackers to me. Maybe honey Graham crackers.

My sister tried it and said it tasted peachy.

Everyone describes that very popular juice differently.

It hasn't steeped yet. I hope the flavor strengthens and becomes more robust. I was expecting a stronger flavor, but it is good.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Robertogee

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
Love the taste. Ordered a sample bottle, then the 30 ml size.

Turns out I can't vape it more than a few hits. It's the only juice I've had in nearly three years of vaping that makes me cough. Somebody else on these threads mentioned they swear they can feel it coating their lungs. Exactly. I guess because it's 100% VG. Too bad. I would always stay in-stock if Alien could achieve the same flavor in a 50/50 PG/VG juice. Less hard on attys too.

Snag

May 17, 2012
SC, USA
I steeped it for a few days. The juice thickened. The flavor was bolder. The throat hit was harder. I'm vaping 12 mg bobas bty on a kgo w sr stardust v1 & v2 clearos, sr ce5+ v2 clearo, & xl lr resurrector carto. The sr (2.4-2.9 ohm) clearos offer more me flavor than the cartos. Btw, I got this juice with a bottle of pg hype. I just ignored the hype after bobas bty. I got bored after 2 weeks & ordered 5 other juices. I found myself comparing all of them to bobas bty. It also mixes well with 6mg gorilla juice if you need a change (6mg way less TH than 12mg). They must share the same tobacco flavor. Bobas bty is def hard to walk out on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread