Status
Not open for further replies.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Hello All,

I started this discussion in the "Has Boba's Taste Changed" thread but thought it was worthy of a new thread. I ordered 400 MLs of BB during the last sale and when I received it noticed a strong coffee flavor. This was unmistakably coffee flavoring. It was not slightly off. There was no question of "did the flavor change?". It definitely had a strong coffee flavor that does not belong in Boba's Bounty. As a matter of fact it tasted more like Christy's Cappuccino.

Figuring that this was a one off mistake I emailed AVE notifying them of the mistake and as usual they very professionally apologized for the mistake and offered a replacement as long as I ship back the prior order.

Fast forward to today and I just received the replacement order of Boba's Cappuccino. Same strong coffee flavoring.

I've sent them an email again notifying of the issue and asking if they tasted my old order, tasted my new order prior to shipping, and if there was any change in flavor either by accident or on purpose.

If this is going to be the "new flavor" of Boba's Bounty I am afraid that they've lost a customer.

~BW

Reactions: Clark Kent

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
sounds like me too. I ordered a 100ml right before the sale and 300ml during the sale. I agree that it tastes (off) but I just suspected it was me. I did not notice it tasted like coffee but now that you mention it maybe. anyway I hope they sort this out soon, I go thru a lot of it, way too much. I did email them and got back the standerd response. I am not sending mine in I'll just use it up. and when they get it back order more.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I bought 2 30mls of BB and a 30ml of Gryphons Breath on 7/1 and the BB is totally off and though I've never had the Gryphons Breath before, I tried a little of it and I swore for a second it tasted like BB used too. I thought they might of mixed the labels up by mistake but the other bottle of BB tasted bad off as well. Now the GB doesn't taste like it did (but as I said, I can't say what it's supposed to taste like).

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread