BOGE 3 ohm single coil XL cartos with a flange

Status
Not open for further replies.

apbtdog1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
East TN
I'm using 3ohm BOGE single coil XL cartos in my tank but i worry about the tank sliding down too far and leaking. It hasn't happened yet but.....as they say "Peace of mind is priceless" and i'd feel better knowing there was a flange around the bottom of the carto so the tank can't slide down. Does BOGE even make these? Where can i get them? Thanks in advance!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I don't know about a flange, but I did something to make a stopper, I pealed off the black cover on carto, punched a hole, then I cut very thin strips of the sticky cover and put them around the bottom of carto, two layers so it sticks out, that should be enough to keep the tanks from sliding down. I was thinking of using a really small rubber band to wrap around the bottom, but I think the sticky strips will work better. bnrk

mphsjeep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I don't think boge makes any with the flange. I really like the smok tech ones but I like the ones with the 3 holes and only know of 2 vendors who sell them at a price I am willing to pay and they are both out. Been watching both sites for weeks and no luck. It's driving me nuts cause I am almost out of them.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
The thin strips of carto cover work great for a stopper/flange on a XL Boge, I have not had any slide past it. I cut two strips and wrap around the bottom of sides, works perfect. You could also cut strips out of ecig skins, some of them are pretty thick and would work great. I may try that so the strips are more colorful than black! LOL bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread