• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Boge 510 LR carto/ drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
To make a long story long..... I thought I would try dripping. Sounded like a good plan. So I take the cart off my atty and drip 1...2....3 drop. put the fillerless cart back on for mouthpiece like effect and get no vapor at all. that leads to my first question. What did I do wrong while trying to drip? If I can fix that problem it will solve the other question but I will ask both anyway. I got a Boge LR carto from PIF and loved it but I need some kind of "real" mouthpiece. I was thinking maybe a drip tip. What or where would I go to find one to appropiately fit a carto? Thanks all. feeling very frustrated right now:censored: . Any help is appreciated. :2cool::thumb::cool::cool: and for CK :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
But But But I only put in 3 drops. How many should I put in? This learning curve can be nasty sometimes.

I am in no way a dripping expert, but just a few thoughts:
Were you using the atty before you switched to dripping? If so, there may have already been some juice in there, so the 3 drops flooded it.
If it was completely dry, Hmmm.....

There is a definate learning curve when it comes to dripping, but I've been told it's worth it.
As of now, the only time I really do it is when we're all together having a juice tasting session. Then, it's only 2 drops and no more until what's in there is all used up.

I know; not real helpful, but it's all I've got :(

(as for the learning curve, soon it will be so second hand, when someone asks you about it, you'll have to stop and think about it 'cause you won't really know how to answer. When that day comes, it's totally awesome)

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
I am in no way a dripping expert, but just a few thoughts:
Were you using the atty before you switched to dripping? If so, there may have already been some juice in there, so the 3 drops flooded it.
If it was completely dry, Hmmm.....

There is a definate learning curve when it comes to dripping, but I've been told it's worth it.
As of now, the only time I really do it is when we're all together having a juice tasting session. Then, it's only 2 drops and no more until what's in there is all used up.

I know; not real helpful, but it's all I've got :(

(as for the learning curve, soon it will be so second hand, when someone asks you about it, you'll have to stop and think about it 'cause you won't really know how to answer. When that day comes, it's totally awesome)

Thanks MlrGrl actually that was totally helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread