The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Boge Cartomizers 3.0 OHM Best Prices?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Frank NJ, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Frank NJ

Frank NJ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    NJ
    Hello all could anyone tell me where I can purchase some Boge XL 510 Cartomizers 3.0 ohm for a decent price and pretty quick standard shipping?

Thanks ...

2. PittBoss

PittBoss Vaping like a boss Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Crystal Clear Vaping, free shipping

3. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    SureVapes has great prices and free shipping also. Code isurevape will get 15% off some items (not big sale items).

4. PittBoss

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Do they have the XL Boges in now? Don't remember seeing them the last time I checked the site..

5. TinyTimberGal

TinyTimberGal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Vaporbeast.com has good deals on cartos, as well as free shipping (fast too).

6. thehangdude

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    No, not the xls.

I guess I should read more thoroughly. ;)

7. PittBoss

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Dang! I was hoping to have another site JIC CCV runs out again..Ya got my hopes up! lol

8. Pipes

Pipes Full Member Verified Member

May 10, 2012
    Oshawa
  9. sailorman

sailorman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    Podunk, FLA
    ARGGGGHHHH!!! I don't use them anymore, but just the other day I was on a site that had a deal for 25/$23 shipped. It wasn't a special sale and it was a U.S. site too. I knew I should've bookmarked it. It was the only deal better than CCV I've run into. Hopefully someone else who knows the site will respond.

10. Reidus

Reidus Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Vapor beast has the most amazing price I've seen: a 50 pack of either 3.0 or 2.0 for $59.95!

11. thehangdude

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
  12. meds081603

meds081603 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Vaporgod for small quantities. $7/pack and free 5ml with each pack. Juice is damn good too!

13. sailorman

sailorman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    Podunk, FLA
  14. Hottody

Hottody Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Temcula CA
    Vaporbeast all the way!

15. JQside

JQside Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2011
    Canada
    I used to have various kinds of cartos with various kinds of ratings. Oftentimes, I don't know which one I was using and what rating. (They don't have the rating imprinted on the carto.) On the higher ratings I make use of my VV box mod and set it to a higher voltage.) There are times when you want to use it on your 3.7V device. Of course, it barely produces vapor, so I switch to cartos with lower resistance. I got tired of the switching back and forth, I stuck with a 3.7V device and 2ohm cartos. (1.7ohm or 1.8ohm probably won't hurt, but no more 2.5 ohm and higher for me. It saves money and eliminates confusion.)

16. Seattle40

Seattle40 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2011
    Seattle,Wa
    Another Vaporbeast very happy customer here.. He will mix LR, SR, SS, or black, and usually throw in a ming style DT to first timers.. Fast, and I mean fast consistantly, on the free shipping. Tim & his fellow "Beasts" know how to take care of us !!

Good luck all !

17. thehangdude

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Don't know if the OP is still looking, but SureVapes just got the XL cartos (Boge) in lr and sr for $5.75/box (free shipping).

18. Frank NJ

Frank NJ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    NJ
    Thanks everyone. I just placed the order from survapes.com for the XL cartos ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.