Boge leo cartomizer in stock shipping saturday all i can up till 1:00pm sale price 3.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
new jersey USA
www.vapelite.info
BOGE LEO CARTOMIZER IN STOCK SHIPPING SATURDAY ALL I CAN UP TILL 1:00PM SALE PRICE $3.00
ARRIVED TODAY WILL BE SHIPPING ALL DAY SATURDAY UP UNTIL THE POST OFFICE CLOSES AT 1:00PM.
WILL BE SHIPPING FIRST ORDER FIRST SHIP BASIS
GET YOURS NOW HERE ----->>> CARTOMIZER FOR LEO
LEO CARTOMIZER INFO: You will need a syringe to fill these.When you fill it DO NOT shove it in far. You fill them from the battery side. Horizontally. You need to put like 1 ml at a time let it soak in. You will see that when you put the needle in it will feel hollow. After a few ml's it will swell indside. If you inject it to fast or vertically it will come out of the mouth piece. I have ruined one already by trying to inject the juice to far in.

Last edited:

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
new jersey USA
www.vapelite.info
i was gonna order a couple to try, but $5 shipping for a couple cartos isn't reasonable to me. Do you have a first class shipping option?

i added $3.00 first class mail shipping if that helps you out.
Look for it at checkout
minimum purchase $3.00 maximum $10.00

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
new jersey USA
www.vapelite.info
LEO CARTOMIZER INFO: You will need a syringe to fill these.When you fill it DO NOT shove it in far. You fill them from the battery side. Horizontally. You need to put like 1 ml at a time let it soak in. You will see that when you put the needle in it will feel hollow. After a few ml's it will swell indside. If you inject it to fast or vertically it will come out of the mouth piece. I have ruined one already by trying to inject the juice to far in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread