Boge revolution v2 help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel_tx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I need some help with this device. I got this one from another fellow vaper here at the forum. Here is what I don't understand why is the needle so small it barely shows the tip thru the atty connection. Has anyone had any luck replacing the needle with a longer one that actually goes into the carto? I can barely get any juice into the carto and if I press the bottle too much to feel it up juice starts to come out the bottom of the carto. Thanks in advance for your help!

Green Mtn Vpr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2011
VT
my understanding is that you can take the bottle cap w/ needle off the bottle and from inside cap there is some extra needle length that you can push up for adjustment...cant say first hand, but have been reading on these a bit and saw a couple such posts. (also saw repeated posts to tip horizontal, squeeze, tip back up, and release...avoids some base flooding)

Good luck

Miguel_tx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You were right my friend! I pulled the needle out a little more! Thank you very much!

my understanding is that you can take the bottle cap w/ needle off the bottle and from inside cap there is some extra needle length that you can push up for adjustment...cant say first hand, but have been reading on these a bit and saw a couple such posts. (also saw repeated posts to tip horizontal, squeeze, tip back up, and release...avoids some base flooding)

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread