Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I have used the Smoktech dc LR cartos for about 4 months. I like that they hold more than a ml so there is less topping off. I also like the way they vape, nice throat hit and tones of vapor. Now all that being said, they seem to be having some qc issues lately which has forced me to look for an alternative.

Enter boge. I got a couple of pkgs of the 2 om to try and I do like them as well, although they are smaller, and that means more topping off. Again nice vape, the two def vape differently, but I have only had a few of the boge, so I can say I will most likely go back to the Smoktech.

I don't have good luck with tanks, so hopefully someone else will chime in on that. I use the 2.5 ml LR cartos that most ppl sell. vaping zone, mad vapes, and several others. I don't pay more than $2.50 a piece for them so shop around. For me those are the best vape, not alot of fiddling, no leaking, and no topping off every hr. I can get bout half a day out of one. And they last for about 10 ml before they start to draw stiff and the taste falls off.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread