BombayVaping.com - A big thumbs up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So...I've ordered from these newer kids on block a few times now. I gotta say, I am impressed! I've been ordering ecig supplies since March of 2009. I've found some great vendors and some pretty crappy ones as well. Bombay is falling into the great vendor category for me.

Bombay has custom mixed juices that you can customize pg/vg..amount of flavoring...nic level. I ordered a bunch of samplers and found a few I really liked. I found their pineapple to be so fantastic and decided to order a bigger bottle. I looked at the nic strengths offered and saw that I could order some 6mg & some 11mg, mix them up to get near my target nic level of around 8mgs. I talk to Slayer here & there in IVC IRC chat and he asked if I ordered 2 diff strengths on purpose. I told him what I was planning to mix them to get my nic level and he replied "Why didn't you just ask for 8mgs". I said I didn't want to be a bother so I was going to mix the two. He then said no worries, I will make them 8mgs. for you so you won't have to mix them. That was pretty damn cool!

Then...my package arrives couple days later (they ship QUICK). Not only did he make the juice in my desired nic strength but he threw in a sampler of a flavor we had talked about in chat...from ANOTHER VENDOR!! ROFL!! I was floored!

In all the time I have been ordering stuffs I've received a few freebies or samplers thrown in but I have NEVER had a vendor send me a flavor from a different vendor to try. It is a very refreshing attitude and I was blown away. Slayer and Star aren't just vendors but they are vapers that care. I'm tickled I gave them a try and wish them continued success!!

http://www.bombayvaping.com

Can't wait to meet them at Vapestock too :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread