Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
325 bottles only!

What if we made The Virus with Peach instead of tobacco? Bombshell. Bombshell is a project initiated in 2013, one that was distributed but not widely released. Bombshell is a fruit/bakery hybrid, highlighting a juicy PEACH flavor dripping over our signature vanilla, and finished with the same in house flavoring that we use in The Virus! Notes of caramel throughout, this is an extremely complex flavor that is difficult to describe other than to say it is undoubtedly one of the best vapes we have ever produced. This short-run is strictly limited to 325 bottles - get one fast before they disappear!

This vape is similar to Dream Wave, except the finishing is Peach instead of Orange.

* PG/VG Ratio = 30PG/70VG <<Wicks Good In Basic Tanks, Sub-Ohm Tanks, and Drippers

* Recommended Steep Time: What is this thing called steeping? Shake it every time you fill a tank or drip! ALWAYS SHAKE YOUR LIQUID VIGOROUSLY BEFORE DISPENSING!

Reactions: mackman

Bakseated1

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Pa
These small release recipes are going to force my hand in changing my ordering habits.

Ordered some dream wave. Really like it. Poof it’s gone haha.

Btw pretty amazed at how different it tastes at different heats (I use temp control) with different flavors popping out or fading. Really nice vape. Keep them coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jdrewry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread