• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bored? Come let's chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
hello, i just happen to know of vaping.when i saw.1 in jb... searhing for 2 day, found gs, v2 then realise sg not allowed o_O and lastly landed here. i had quit.for.7 mths and i still have craving. so i am thinking vape with zero nicotine... any bro can help me?
hi ferlin, welcome to ECF. after reading thru ur post, i still dun quite understand what u need help with. getting equipment or juice or what lol~

Vachelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Ocean Dr, Sentosa Cove
hi r3kka,
i am super noob,
i need equipment, prefer battery can last long long.
accessories?
lastly those juice contains nic?
i just want to make myself like smoking without nic.
i want to blow smoke out of my mouth.. like smoking lor.

you can go for those e-juice with 0mg nic levels... but wont you get withdrawal symptoms without the nic?

ferlinco

Jan 29, 2012
sg
you can go for those e-juice with 0mg nic levels... but wont you get withdrawal symptoms without the nic?
hi vachelon, quit 7 mth ago... just that i still have craving for ciggy T,T so e cig should be best bet and use juice without nic. i read that there are no side effect and my wife also agree for me to get e cig. use to spent 300$ min per/mth for ciggy...

Vachelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Ocean Dr, Sentosa Cove
hi vachelon, quit 7 mth ago... just that i still have craving for ciggy T,T so e cig should be best bet and use juice without nic. i read that there are no side effect and my wife also agree for me to get e cig. use to spent 300$ min per/mth for ciggy...

i guess u are just missing the sucking on something habit and blowing smoke out of your mouth right, then just go for something that has 0 nic level ba

Vachelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Ocean Dr, Sentosa Cove
as long as u still have the craving, 0 nic wont help at all. theres 6 or 8mg nic, u can start from there and slowly cut the intake of it and eventually quit. my uncle quit smoking for 20+ great yrs and he still cant stop the craving.

you need a carrot cutter gf like you-know-who to stop the craving la. true story imo

ferlinco

Jan 29, 2012
sg
you need a carrot cutter gf like you-know-who to stop the craving la. true story imo
had not smoke for pass 7 mths... but on and off still remember the feeling of smoking -.-'' and if can smoke without nic will be great :D yea.... agree with vachelon, i totally stop smoking after knowing my current wife... no regret since i want to stop long ago but no determination... save alot of $$$!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread