Closed/Sold Boro Bundle - PulseV2, Kuka Pro, BP Mods BB, 2 Blaze Bridges

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a LONG time since I came be the forums, I actually went to work designing flavors for a few years just never had the time, and after that I just haven't really done any recent dives into anything new.

I saw Tony B had released the full PulseV2 Boro compatible kit for less than $100, Mike and several others I previously watched had just released bridges, and it looked like it would be extremely convenient.

I have a feeling it would be, if I wasn't struggling to build in them. (Some personal stuff with my hands) I can still build in my rda's but these build decks for the bridges are just too small for me to get a build in properly. But because I'm stubborn and stupidly assumed I would get it eventually, I ended up buying a couple of the Blaze Bridges and Boros, still can't.. LOL.

Really would rather just get rid of everything as one package, or bundle, if anyone is interested, just to keep it simple.
Bundle Includes:
Pulse V2 AIO Kit (Condition Good)
Kuka Pro Kit - Minus coils, but includes chimney for pre-made coils (Condition Like New --EXCEPT FOR BRIDGE.. I don't know if I just can't build in the bridge or if it's got a short somewhere, it was VERY hit and miss for me, and I would rather just be up front and explain, the MOD is Like New, the BRIDGE is potentially not working. Not that it makes up for it, but I am including an additional driptip (more conventional/black with small white swirls generic one) that I had purchased for it).
BP Mods BB MOD ONLY - (Condition Good) - The Threading for the drip tip is a little "rough" or grindy. With the exception of that, I would rate it Like New
Blaze Boro and Bridge x2 (1 Black & 1 Silver) - (Condition Good)- All the accessories, minus the pre-made coils should be there, but I was TRYING to use and build in them, so I would rather just rate it as good and be on the safe side.

Again, just can't build in them this small, and would rather rate their lower, and sell as a full one deal bundle to get it out of my hair if anyone is interested. All accessories should be in the boxes minus the coils mentioned. But all of the airflow pins, extra chimneys on the Kuka and Blazes, etc.. are included. In the pictures, the light was reflecting onto the Kuka Pro, I promise, they're just light bounces/reflections, not marks on the mod itself.

Asking $125.. (basically 115-120 plus 5-10 to go towards shipping), but will accept offers considering it is a bundle and I don't know how many people might be interested.
Please comment below just in the instance more than one person does want it, so can be fair about it.
20240507_140200 copy.jpg

Attachments

• 20240507_141233 copy.jpg
    20240507_141233 copy.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240507_141016 copy.jpg
    20240507_141016 copy.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240507_140818 copy.jpg
    20240507_140818 copy.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240507_140606 copy.jpg
    20240507_140606 copy.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240507_140315 copy.jpg
    20240507_140315 copy.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: DPLongo22

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a notification about this being my first post? I'm guessing stats got wiped? LOL.. I swear I've been around these for a long time, just not active anymore. OH and wanted to mention the Kuka Pro is the NON-DNA 60 version.. its the cheaper version that LOOKS like a DNA screen.

michaelvapors

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
vapingnoir.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just got a notification about this being my first post? I'm guessing stats got wiped? LOL.. I swear I've been around these for a long time, just not active anymore. OH and wanted to mention the Kuka Pro is the NON-DNA 60 version.. its the cheaper version that LOOKS like a DNA screen.
Been a LONG time since I came be the forums, I actually went to work designing flavors for a few years just never had the time, and after that I just haven't really done any recent dives into anything new.

I saw Tony B had released the full PulseV2 Boro compatible kit for less than $100, Mike and several others I previously watched had just released bridges, and it looked like it would be extremely convenient.

I have a feeling it would be, if I wasn't struggling to build in them. (Some personal stuff with my hands) I can still build in my RDA's but these build decks for the bridges are just too small for me to get a build in properly. But because I'm stubborn and stupidly assumed I would get it eventually, I ended up buying a couple of the Blaze Bridges and Boros, still can't.. LOL.

Really would rather just get rid of everything as one package, or bundle, if anyone is interested, just to keep it simple.
Bundle Includes:
Kuka Pro Kit - Minus coils, but includes chimney for pre-made coils (Condition Like New --EXCEPT FOR BRIDGE.. I don't know if I just can't build in the bridge or if it's got a short somewhere, it was VERY hit and miss for me, and I would rather just be up front and explain, the MOD is Like New, the BRIDGE is potentially not working. Not that it makes up for it, but I am including an additional driptip (more conventional/black with small white swirls generic one) that I had purchased for it).
BP Mods BB MOD ONLY - (Condition Good) - The Threading for the drip tip is a little "rough" or grindy. With the exception of that, I would rate it Like New
Blaze Boro and Bridge x2 (1 Black & 1 Silver) - (Condition Good)- All the accessories, minus the pre-made coils should be there, but I was TRYING to use and build in them, so I would rather just rate it as good and be on the safe side.

Again, just can't build in them this small, and would rather rate their lower, and sell as a full one deal bundle to get it out of my hair if anyone is interested. All accessories should be in the boxes minus the coils mentioned. But all of the airflow pins, extra chimneys on the Kuka and Blazes, etc.. are included. In the pictures, the light was reflecting onto the Kuka Pro, I promise, they're just light bounces/reflections, not marks on the mod itself.

Asking $125.. (basically 115-120 plus 5-10 to go towards shipping), but will accept offers considering it is a bundle and I don't know how many people might be interested.
Please comment below just in the instance more than one person does want it, so can be fair about it.
View attachment 1012393

Why not just use pre made coils in them? They work great for the boro's.

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
understood, but, you can use an adapter in a boro tank and the dotmod tanks to run the PNP coils as well :) just saying...
Really just looking to unload them, Its been a bad experience and reminder I just want to wash my hands of tbh. Appreciate the advice and suggestions though.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a feeling it would be, if I wasn't struggling to build in them. (Some personal stuff with my hands) I can still build in my RDA's but these build decks for the bridges are just too small for me to get a build in properly. But because I'm stubborn and stupidly assumed I would get it eventually, I ended up buying a couple of the Blaze Bridges and Boros, still can't.. LOL.

Bundle Includes:

View attachment 1012393
Just updating, kind of expressed really just trying to sell these and get them out of my hair/sight & mind type of thing.. I kind of assumed because it's a random assortment of Boro stuff there might not be a big demand for it, but was curious if anyone was trying to get into the hobby.

Not a lot it, obviously, LOL... just thought I'd mark the entire bundle down half of original asking, essentially, $65 for the full bundle. (60 with 5 for shipping). Maybe make it worth the buy for some backups or something.

Reactions: Izan

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Just updating, kind of expressed really just trying to sell these and get them out of my hair/sight & mind type of thing.. I kind of assumed because it's a random assortment of Boro stuff there might not be a big demand for it, but was curious if anyone was trying to get into the hobby.

Not a lot it, obviously, LOL... just thought I'd mark the entire bundle down half of original asking, essentially, $65 for the full bundle. (60 with 5 for shipping). Maybe make it worth the buy for some backups or something.

ECF isn't that busy anymore, social media and other factors all but killed it. So sometimes things sell fast but other times things need to sit for a while before they sell.

Reactions: michaelvapors

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Rating - 100%
    126   0   0

PM on the way

FinchX

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 22, 2012
    Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ECF isn't that busy anymore, social media and other factors all but killed it. So sometimes things sell fast but other times things need to sit for a while before they sell.
    Something I was worried about.. Man it is wild and nostalgic to think I was getting my toes wet reading about Provaris and Zen Atty Pro's on here 12 years ago.. probably more, I really just have always panicked/worried about tone in my wording, then trying to fix it makes it worse, so I tend to be more of a lurker on forums and subreddits.. lol.

All good that it sold, and really and truly even at half, it's a weight off my mind. The whole "endeavor" was just one of those "Ahh.. yup.. didn't consider that (build deck size) with other things being in the state they are making it a lot harder to do.. wow I'm an idiot sometimes.. this entire thing has just been a complete waste..." So.. I highly appreciate the offer from the buyer, and I really don't like the idea of things just sitting unsused.. (I'm like this with microphones too.. I hate the word audiophile, but when it comes to headphones AND microphones, its just the thing I can nerd out about forever LOL... but it's always unsettling to see some amazing/collector/rare mic just sitting in someone's collection with layers of dust on it, you know? Like I KNOW people have made offers for it, and they've said "Nah, I'd rather it just sit there.." type of thing..)

Sorry for the rambling, again, the whole.. overthinking tone (or the loss of it) thing.. But yeah, I'm glad vaping is still here, IN GENERAL, but its sad seeing once lively forums dwindle mostly as the result of government BS and the regulation of it affecting so many other things.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2015
    Flyover Central
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Something I was worried about.. Man it is wild and nostalgic to think I was getting my toes wet reading about Provaris and Zen Atty Pro's on here 12 years ago.. probably more, I really just have always panicked/worried about tone in my wording, then trying to fix it makes it worse, so I tend to be more of a lurker on forums and subreddits.. lol.

All good that it sold, and really and truly even at half, it's a weight off my mind. The whole "endeavor" was just one of those "Ahh.. yup.. didn't consider that (build deck size) with other things being in the state they are making it a lot harder to do.. wow I'm an idiot sometimes.. this entire thing has just been a complete waste..." So.. I highly appreciate the offer from the buyer, and I really don't like the idea of things just sitting unsused.. (I'm like this with microphones too.. I hate the word audiophile, but when it comes to headphones AND microphones, its just the thing I can nerd out about forever LOL... but it's always unsettling to see some amazing/collector/rare mic just sitting in someone's collection with layers of dust on it, you know? Like I KNOW people have made offers for it, and they've said "Nah, I'd rather it just sit there.." type of thing..)

Sorry for the rambling, again, the whole.. overthinking tone (or the loss of it) thing.. But yeah, I'm glad vaping is still here, IN GENERAL, but its sad seeing once lively forums dwindle mostly as the result of government BS and the regulation of it affecting so many other things.
    If the buyer is who I suspect, you did well as he is one of the most upstanding members here.

Users who are viewing this thread