Boston Cream Pie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
OMG! This juice is AAAAAA-MAZING! This is the first time I have ever felt GUILTY for vaping. I feel as though I am getting away with something naughty! Geoff, I cannot believe how good this juice is. DO NOT CHANGE A THING WITH THIS!! I will be back for more. Please let me know ASAP when it is available in a 4 ounce doubler!

CV :vapor:

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
I got mine yesterday and I have to say that when I first tried it, I thought it was just okay...good, but not knock-my-socks-off spectacular or amazing.

When I read chainvapor's review, I realized my allergies (which are horrible this year) are probably, once again, interfering with taste...I did the whole neti pot thing and tried it again and...it's really good...I'm not to "amazing" yet...might get there...but right now, it's really good and I'm very glad I got it!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
OK, so...an hour+ (and an allergy pill) later...this is now really, really good.

Glad to hear it is starting to grow on you! I can say that I honestly felt the same at first. Kinda like, this is good, but seems a little tasteless. Then every time I used it, it got better, and BETTER, and BETTER then all of the sudden OMG!!

I have no idea how he does it, but Geoff has some serious talent! Also, for the previous poster who asked about throat hit. I have it in 24mg strength and 35%VG. At 3.7 volts their really isn't much throat hit at all, but at 6V it kicks enough to keep me coming back for more! Still not HUGE throat hit or anything, but it has one at 6V. Not really any Throat hit at 3.7V. Hope that helps! HAPPY VAPING EVERYONE!!

CV :vapor:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, the creamy flavors really aren't for people who are craving that throat hit. With a LOT of these dessert vapes, we're really going for flavor and in a lot of cases, you can kiss a STRONG throat hit goodbye.

In our eyes, it's a perfect compromise though, because the dessert vapes are RICH, flavorful, produce a lot of vapor. LUNG HIT is more present with these. Lung Hit is the feeling of volume in the lungs.

Usually, once the liquids have matured a bit, what you're left with is pretty much dessert in vapor form, and hopefully quite decadent in flavor and goes GREAT with a coctail, coffee, etc.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Just got samples of Boston Cream Pie and Irish Cream from chainvapor. They are very good! I've put them both in the same atty so the flavors are kind of melding, but at 24mg, 35% VG, and for a creamy flavor, they actually do have a good throat hit. And that is one of my major sticking points. I have to have the throat hit. I do taste a touch of whiskey in the Irish Cream. I always eat Jello sugar free Boston Cream Pie pudding and it is SO good. I can only describe the taste as that - creamy, mild hints of chocolate & vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread