• Reason: unregistered supplier

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I had the same problem Dylan, and I smoked for over 40 years without that effect, but I have found that a product which is as refined as possible, and mixing myself has eliminated most of the problem, so for me it could have been additives or preservatives causing the problem.

For a few weeks now I have been using Platinum Ice from Totally Wicked, and mixing with Decadent Vapers flavourings.

So far only the odd gurgle...lol.

Nicotine can also cause this problem, so lets hope you have it sorted, if not, then you can try my advice of mixing your own.

SquirrilahFish

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
Honolulu
coming from a medical background, GI issues are more associated with nicotine, are you having gastric pain in your lower abdomen preceding the runs?
Maybe vape less, eat more, or try a lower nic, or if you where a heavy smoker it could even be from getting less nicotine than your used to, this would not cause pain however.
Nicotine is a great treatment for IBS, you might have been self medicating all this time. If it keeps up talk to your doctor, and if its red or black, GO TO THE ER!! Green, brown and yellow, you'll be fine

MrLongbeard

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
England
Just switched from PG to VG after using PG fine for months, PG suddenly turned on me as it were.

Day one of VG ain't looking that good with much gurgling, touch wood no squits :oops: so with luck it'll pass as I get used to it.

What baffles me is the tiny amounts we're talking about giving such drastic effects, vape around 3mL's total into your lungs over a day and within an hour of starting it's passed into your digestive system and playing havoc :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread