Bottle sizes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaos731

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
long Island, NY
Hey Guys I just recieved my order of your "Peanut Buter" juice and it is fantastic!
I bought 2 bottles of it just to make sure I had enough to last me a week and a half.

I would really like to know if you will be offering you juice in larger sizes say 30 to 40 ml anytime soon.
I live on Long Island and am pretty local to you so I would definately be a repeat customer.

Your thoughts on this or a deal we could work out with pricing on larger suppy (One off's) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Kaos:p

kaos731

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
long Island, NY
Lol I just placed another order this time for your cream flavored juice. I figure it will go great mixed with the peanut butter to make it "Creamy Peanut Butter" flavor. I can stop by the warehouse on Friday 7/22/2011 between 10am and 1pm to pick that up and chit chat about gettin bigger bottle of my tasty crac... er I mean Juice.

kaos731

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
long Island, NY
OMG! I can't tell you how great a visit it was. I met Josh and he is the friggin coolest dude ever!
The warehouse is DEFINITELY the place where the epic deals are made.

I have 3 co-workers that going to make the switch from nasty analog cigs to E-cigs and I am armed with a stack of ELP business cards to hand out to them. ELP has everything they will need to start their vape journey.

Again I cannot begin to tell you the great experience I had meeting the guys at ELP!!

They get 5 stars across the board IMHO!
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread