bottles for storing e-liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
I'm a fan of US Plastics. Prices are great, as is the selection. Natural = Clear, by the way.

Cylinder and Boston Round Bottles with Dropper Caps - US Plastic Corporation

I've got 3ml, 6ml, and 15 ml and they each kind of server their own purpose. Love the 6ml since I never leave the house without three different flavors of juice. 3ml are great for experimental mixes or making tiny samples for friends and co-workers.

I never order the 30ml, because who doesn't have a bunch of those anyway! And since health-cabin started offering 10ml sample bottles I still have a ton of those.

I prefer to mix into dropper bottles so I'm good to go. Also, a sharpie marker rubs off with a little soap and water, so I can mark the outside of the bottle with a ruler (into thirds). Makes it easier to fill 2/3 juice, add my flavors, and then fill the rest with VG/PG. I use 18ml juice which brings it down to 12ml. Putting it into a syringe for exact measuring got real old, real fast. The ruler trick speeds thing up.

--Prof Daffy

Guhru

Sep 1, 2009
DFW Texas
I've searched quite a few bottle manufacturer sites, there is no shortage of them. One thing I haven't found yet is a dropper bottle, prefferably plastic (squeeze to drip), that would fit in a 510 charging case. If I could put two small bottles in place of two cartridges, my PCC would be perfect. I saw mention of a sample size bottle from one of the liquid vendors that happened to fit, but I can't find that post again. Anyone have an idea where I can find something that will fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread