• PriceChanges.jpg
    PriceChanges.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 76

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Sorry but this is unacceptable. No discount for buying in bulk. I will have to find a new vendor. I am very disappointed. You have been my go to source for the last 4 years.

Same here, I too have been a loyal customer for over 5 years and while I understand the need for price increases this is totally out of line. A 100% increase???? Really??? ..... From 30.00 for 120Ml to 60.00 FreedomesmokesUSA has lost me as a customer as well. Just plain greed that's all. The sad part is people will pay it. what really needs to happen is for most of their customers to stop buying from them. Maybe they'll change if they start start loosing the majority of their customers

Same here, I too have been a loyal customer for over 5 years and while I understand the need for price increases this is totally out of line. A 100% increase???? Really??? ..... From 30.00 for 120Ml to 60.00 FreedomesmokesUSA has lost me as a customer as well. Just plain greed that's all. The sad part is people will pay it. what really needs to happen is for most of their customers to stop buying from them. Maybe they'll change if they start start loosing the majority of their customers

We do understand the shock in the price increase but we needed to raise prices due to the rising cost of our superior ingredients that we use. Also our 120ml bottles were $40 and are now $60 our 60ml bottles were $25 and are now $30. We have not increased our prices in the 4 years we have been in business until now.

Thank you

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Lost myself and my fiance as customers as well. You could have jumped the price for a 120 ml bottle 10 bucks and I wouldn't have blinked an eye.I will buy locally as you are now just as expensive or more expensive then the local shops. You may use so called premium products, but I am quite certain that your products are no better than anybody else s on the market. Damn shame you got greedy...

psl_shawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
Florida
Ya i have to agree, i buy 2 120 ml bottles every 3 weeks for the wife and myself and this increase is ridiculous, 50% markup is not how good business is done the fact that your are justifying it because you have not had an increase for 4 years is your own fault not ours and you didn't have an increase so that you could gather a client base, and now your screwing that base,so if you insist in using this business plan i hope you look at the numbers in 30 days and see how losing 20% of your business effects purchasing those superior ingredients.

2 more customers lost!

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Ya i have to agree, i buy 2 120 ml bottles every 3 weeks for the wife and myself and this increase is ridiculous, 50% markup is not how good business is done the fact that your are justifying it because you have not had an increase for 4 years is your own fault not ours and you didn't have an increase so that you could gather a client base, and now your screwing that base,so if you insist in using this business plan i hope you look at the numbers in 30 days and see how losing 20% of your business effects purchasing those superior ingredients.

2 more customers lost!

Business 101 if you have to increase prices you do it incrementally over time so as to (now listen closely) NOT TO PISS OF YOUR CUSTOMER BASE

Beachlover

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Virginia Beach
I must say I had a bit of sticker shock myself when I saw the huge price increase. I think for one thing that loyal customers should receive a discount. There are very few sales as well. I made the purchase today of a 120ml bottle because the combination of my Zeus and the Michigan Blizzard from FSUSA is the only thing that has broken my 50 year smoking habit 1 year ago. I am luckier than most as I only buy for myself and I only use 120ml about once every 2 months.

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
  • Deleted by NicholeP

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Heartisan,

Thanks for the clarification. I do understand your concern, as well as other people's concerns. In all honesty, I'm surprised that the prices weren't adjusted throughout the years rather than doing this pricing adjustment now. I have no explanation, but I'm okay with the increase. From what I've seen, most vendors don't sell 120 ml. bottles. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. I do know that Provape sells 125 ml. bottles for $69.95. Last month, I bought a bottle for one of my friends for his birthday. If you look at pricing from most of the major vendors, I think that you'll see that it's similar.

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
I do agree with you. If the prices had been adjusted accordingly over the years, I know I wouldn't have complained.
I was surprised at the price, sad I couldn't order - and already upset that I was due at the Drs this morning.
Thank you for being more level-headed than I was on Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread