Bottles vs Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
Yup!I use them for several days just keep refilling.I end up only using 1 or 2 new cartos a week.You can clean them out and reuse them again,but at least getting a few days out of each one saves alot of money.I do rinse them under a hot tap,blow them out and get a few extra days.Saves even more.

Did you buy blank cartos or do you just refill the prefilled cartos of the same flavor?

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
Personally I use blanks and fill them myself.

Is there any difference in the construction of the prefilled vs blanks? I was just checking out the website and there is only a $1.50 difference between blanks and prefilled. If they're the same makeup I'd prob just get the prefilled since for a $1.50 more I get a little more juice and they're also labeled :)

MarciaSS

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Texas USA
Seems to me it depends on your financial situation. My favorite carts are 5 for $9.25 The same flavor juice is $10 for a 30 ml bottle - $10 for 30 cart refills basically. So refilling them is definitely much cheaper than always buying new ones. Since I have to watch my money being on a limited income, I mostly refill. I do buy prefilled when there's a good sale, though. Sometimes it's nice to just be lazy. :)

MarciaSS

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Texas USA
Refilling the pre filled is definitely the better route unless you prefer the cool carts and the WOW flavors then of course you would need to use the blanks. This is what I do.

I vape a WOW flavor and use prefilled then refill with the same flavor WOW juice. I'm not sure why you think we would need to use the blanks for the WOW flavors?

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
I vape a WOW flavor and use prefilled then refill with the same flavor WOW juice. I'm not sure why you think we would need to use the blanks for the WOW flavors?

What Bobby was saying is that if you want to use a Coolcart carto instead of a Wow Carto with a Wow flavor ...just buy the CoolCart blanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread