Bounty Hunter - Nite Lite Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Kalee

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
I must admit I purchased this due to the hype....and they hype was dead on. My favorite daily vape is Boba's Bounty, this is not Boba's nor do I think Nite Lite Vapor was trying to create a knockoff. recently got my bottle, it went from the package to my ego cart in under five minutes and I can't put it down. This is another juice that hard to describe, but let me give it a whirl. First I went with the PG blend as I feel it gives me a longer life on my carto. I have to say the main taste is a sweet taste. The best way I can describe is a sweet vanilla or sugar cereal taste. This juice also has a deep undertone of true tobbaco. It carries an above average throat hit. It also holds a very refreshing aftertaste. Don't get me wrong I will never stop with my Boba's craze, but it will be sharing time with Bounty Hunter as an all day everyday vape. Now that I've got my stash of Bounty Hunter give it a try.

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
There are so many good juices out there..Im an RY4 lover, like the banana type ry, kinda like the gorilla juice or bobas bounty..but for the life of me I cant see why so many folks are so thrilled with Gorilla juice or Bobas Bounty..they are ok..I like them, but not overly thrilled...what is you like so much?..Im not putting them down..like I said I like them fine, but dont care if they have it in stock or dont..have never reordered either juice..still have over half a bottle of both after 2 months...>>??

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I'm with you, 52. Boba's and GJ are good juices but I don't have any urge to lay in a supply to carry me through the zombie apocalypse.

Now, with the Bounty Hunter, at first I didn't like it but went back later and thought it was okay. Next day I judged it to be pretty good. Day after that, I vaped nothing else. The bottle ran dry and I ordered a 30. Goldrush was awesome too, so I think I'm going to try all the Nite Lite tobacco flavors.

Last edited:

wigglr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Massachusetts
I'm with you, 52. Boba's and GJ are good juices but I don't have any urge to lay in a supply to carry me through the zombie apocalype.

Now, with the Bounty Hunter, at first I didn't like it but went back later and thought it was okay. Next day I judged it to be pretty good. Day after that, I vaped nothing else. The bottle ran dry and I ordered a 30. Goldrush was awesome too, so I think I'm going to try all the Nite Lite tobacco flavors.

This is pretty much my experience. I tried it, and I liked the taste. Kept taking a couple of drips per day for the next couple of days. Now I think it is delicious! It really grew on me

fb305

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kentucky
There are so many good juices out there..Im an RY4 lover, like the banana type ry, kinda like the gorilla juice or bobas bounty..but for the life of me I cant see why so many folks are so thrilled with Gorilla juice or Bobas Bounty..they are ok..I like them, but not overly thrilled...what is you like so much?..Im not putting them down..like I said I like them fine, but dont care if they have it in stock or dont..have never reordered either juice..still have over half a bottle of both after 2 months...>>??

Have you tried Nite Lite Vapors RY4? If not you should check it out. I'm horrible at describing flavors but to me it kinda has a banana nut bread kinda flavor. It's very good and I usually don't like sweet flavors. I love every juice I've tried from NLV

M_FactorX19

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
N.E. Tennessee
im also a big Bounty Hunter fan. actually im a NLV fan in general. ConnieBGood said it all. not only do they make great juice their prices and customer service just cant be beat! if i could only pick one juice vendor to order from (heaven forbid!) NLV would likely be it. i really cant say enough good things about them. if you havent tried their juice do yourself a favor and order some!

CloudCuckooMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Nashville
www.reverbnation.com
I've been vaping about a month and a half now...trying a bunch of different juices but failing to find something i really really liked. Bounty Hunter arrived yesterday. It was a little too dessert, sweet, cake-like as some people say, at first...but after a few hours my taste buds became friendly with it and it is freakin amazing. Number 1 in my book so far.

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
I am on the search for that perfect base..cant wait till my Bounty Hunter arrives!

Ok..I think my mom is taking to the Bounty Hunter better than I am so she is getting that bottle...however the cold creek and the vanilla strait are great! I have a hard time with tobacco vapes ...I guess I need to stop trying.

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
Ok..I think my mom is taking to the Bounty Hunter better than I am so she is getting that bottle...however the cold creek and the vanilla strait are great! I have a hard time with tobacco vapes ...I guess I need to stop trying.

Back again and I have to say The Vanilla is just so darn good ..I finished the entire sample...now I need to order more.

Gadd

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
ARKANSAS
I got my first order of liquids from Nitelite just a few days ago. I had gotten a free sample bottle of Bounty Hunter with a carto order some while back. I tried it, and didn't like it. Set it aside for about a month then went back to try it. Second time around I thought, Hmm not too bad. Long story short... I finished the 10ml bottle very quickly. So finally made and order for juice only. I got 30ml of Bounty Hunter, and 10ml bottles of Renegade, Sundance lite, US Marshall.

Since everything that can be said about how great BH is, I will tell you my impression of the other 3.

Renegade: 18mg. I really wanted to like this flavor. I love a good RY4, but found this one a little short on the flavor end. It produces great vapor and throat hit, but I felt that the flavor (though sweet and bright) rather weak. I like a strong flavor and this one (for me) just does't have it.

Sundance lite: 18mg. Very,very nice. I like this one a lot. I would love to try the original, because as I said I like a strong flavor. It is sweet and well rounded with a stronger vanilla taste, but good tobacco background. I would not call this an all day vape fro me, but one that I will hit probably every day.

US Marshall: 18mg. This is the one that was the biggest surprise to me. I did not see anything in the description about menthol, but it is there. I have never been a menthol user so I could definitely detect the menthol. It is not strong but there is a definite presence. And guess what.. I like it! This turned out to be the one that I have been going to the most. A good dry tobacco flavor with just a hint of menthol, a great throat hit, lots of vapor, and to me the perfect balance, to make this a great all day, go to vape.

I will be making some more orders trying out some of the other choices, and getting a larger bottle of US Marshall. I have been very pleased with the CS at Nitelite and will be a repeat customer. All smiles here.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
i orderd some because of the hype too. im a big avejuice fan though. i love havana gold. then bobas bounty and guerilla juice are at a tie for 2nd. i hope bounty hunter appeals to my pallet.

everyone is different so of course some people will say its soo good! and other will say its gross. i dont understand the point in putting down a juice, its just not ones own cup of tea.

that is all.

ConnieBGood

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
MO
A lot of people say that they didn't care to much for BH to start but the more they vaped it the better it got. It kinda grows on you. Me, I liked it from the start and it just got better and better the more I vaped it. I am NOT talking about steeping. (Tho it does get even better as it ages) The flavor grows on you.

I haven't found a flavor from NiteLight I didn't like. And it's hard to beat his prices and CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread