Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Yeah; I believe Bounty Hunter is supposed to be a knockoff of Boba's Bounty. I haven't tried either, so I can't say anything about the quality of them.

Apart from the word bounty, these juices have no relation to each other. Well, they are both tasty, so maybe there is some relation. ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yeah; I believe Bounty Hunter is supposed to be a knockoff of Boba's Bounty. I haven't tried either, so I can't say anything about the quality of them.

As spaceballs said, nope, no relation to one another, and neither is a knockoff of the other. Curious where you heard that...

Enjoy your Bounty Hunter Fred! :)

kscoggins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Carrollton, TX
As spaceballs said, nope, no relation to one another, and neither is a knockoff of the other. Curious where you heard that...

Enjoy your Bounty Hunter Fred! :)

Absolutely no relation in taste, or anything... except for the word "Bounty"... They're both very good though.

Datalux

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Sweden
How much tobacco taste does Bounty Hunter have?

To me the Bounty Hunter, Renegade and Gold from Nitelife Vapor have an overpowering sweetness to them, however it seems this is what people like. I've never tried RY4 until recently and it seems this is they type of sweet flavor they were going for with these juices.

I do like Boba's Bounty when it is fresh but not after it has aged for a few weeks as the tobacco becomes really strong.... go figure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread