Bourbon lovers, I need your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
I drink very little, but when I do have a drink I will be sipping on Virginia Gentleman bourbon. I am looking for a good bourbon e-liquid. I know that the e-liquid will not fully capture that smoky oaken flavor that I love in my drink of choice, but do any of you know of a good bourbon e-liquid?

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Vape the Rockies, like Vapenstein said. It's really different than any other bourbon/whiskey I have ever tried and I think I've just about tried them all. It's flavor is bold and it doesn't need to steep. It does have a smokey-sweet taste that I can't take for too long and only enjoy vaping it in the dead of winter, after a day of skiing, by a fire:) Other brands, like Dekang(Vapor4Life, Cignot, Litecig, Liberty Flights) is like vaping PGA with a little bourbon mixed in but it loses it's taste faster than a piece of full sugar bubblegum. Many that are mixed fresh (Ms.T's, Gotvapes, VaporRenu and Gormet Vapor) have no discernable flavor at all(even after months of steeping). My Freedom Smokes takes the cake for just "Blech", as it is like vaping moldy dirt! Good luck in your quest and if you come across something great, please let me know, as I'm still looking for the perfect bourbon juice!

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
Pure Vapes has Bourbon Cigar and it is so good. You can even order it with cold, tingly or icy added to it. If you love Bourbon you will love this stuff. Bourbon Cigar - $8.00 : Pure Vapes

Thank you, Tracey. I will give them a shot. I am giving Vape the Rockies a try right now and it is quite good. It has a definate bourbon flavor, and is pretty close to what I was looking for. I will be vaping this all night to see how it holds up through heavy duty use.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Pure Vapes has Bourbon Cigar and it is so good.[/url]

I love PureVapes Bourbon Cigar but didn't mention it before because I really can't detect any bourbon flavor. It is a very "spicy" vape and quite different from any other I've tried. I get mine with the "hot" option but suggest getting it without the TH or just the lowest("warm"), if you've never tried it before. Kicks like a mule!

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
I drink very little, but when I do have a drink I will be sipping on Virginia Gentleman bourbon. I am looking for a good bourbon e-liquid. I know that the e-liquid will not fully capture that smoky oaken flavor that I love in my drink of choice, but do any of you know of a good bourbon e-liquid?

Go to vaprorenu, that bourbon is dead on...and if you need a review....allabouthevapor has one of that same juice...on youtube.!
i love that shizz!

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Go to vaprorenu, that bourbon is dead on...

If yoy do decide to try them, I hope you have better luck than I did. See, I'm convinced I lack the necessary genetics to be able to taste the flavors in certain juices. I am learning to just accept that. VaporRenu's bourbon was completely devoid of flavor, for me. Good luck to you!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Same here, have no taste buds for Vapor Renu

If yoy do decide to try them, I hope you have better luck than I did. See, I'm convinced I lack the necessary genetics to be able to taste the flavors in certain juices. I am learning to just accept that. VaporRenu's bourbon was completely devoid of flavor, for me. Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread