Box Elder Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianx

Jan 13, 2010
South Africa
Edit: Sorry, I misunderstood.... that'll teach me to actually read the forum title. I thought it was a general question about Box Elder. :facepalm:

I've read a few scary things about them on this forum. :(

This is a little trick that I use quite a lot with my Google searches:
Code:
"box elder" site:e-cigarette-forum.com
This tells Google to search the ECF for posts that contain the words "box elder".

Last edited:

kristiaan_d

Nov 13, 2011
south wales
Hi Just Ridge, im new to vaping and have just picked up on a lot of problems from a nic supplier called Box Elder, its become quite apparent to people on here that Box Elder have very poor (if none at all) quality standards for testing and ensuring the Nicotine liquids they supply to customers have the correct amount of nicotine.

there is a forum thread on here that mentioned one liquid that was marked at 100mg of nic was acutally closer to 279mg of nicotine which is a seriously dangerious level of nicotine to have..

i would seriously suggest doing what you already doing and post on here before jumping into a purchase and also read up on suppliers by searching here for any points to watch out for.

lung shui

Sep 2, 2010
los angeles
Vapor station has the best flavor and quality, too bad they don't sell it in larger bottles like 5 gallon buckets. I need to buy a case at a time or risk having to vape old watermelon or Triple Piffed cherry cola if I run out. I hate menthol but my menthol freinds all love Eco Pure from Cignot. Pricey but high quality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread