• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Box Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Hey all

I'm looking to get a new box mod, but cant really decide, so i thought i would pop on here and ask a bit of advice from you helpful lot. I'm not a novice though, and have several other mods as below...

Some of you know me on here, but for those that dont i have been vaping for a few years and on here for a couple. I currently have a couple of provaris, an evic, an MVP & a custom made pipe with a DNA30 on board. I'm not really into sub-ohm vaping so temperature control, etc are not a big thing for me, although looking to the future maybe i will want it, not really sure.

Anyway, i've narrowed it down to a few (and yes, tbh i am influenced by how things look! if its a great mod, but looks crap, it will put me off!) so the ones i am looking at are;

Provape Radius (not released yet, so dont know the price but im guessing around the £200 mark, plus no temp control and 40W max. Plus point is that its made by provape so it will be very reliable)- ProVape Radius - Creme de Vape

SnowWolf 200W - £80 (looks the best value, and includes all the features i am likely to need) - SnowWolf 200w Box Mod w/ Temperature Control – Grey Haze ECig Store

WOTOFO Freakshow Tiny - £70 (60W max and temperature control, but i like the fact it's a single 18650 and i think it looks the best of the bunch) - Freakshow Tiny By WOTOFO Temperature Control Box Mod – Grey Haze ECig Store

Volcano Lavabox DNA200 - £120 (200W max and temp control, but doesnt look like it is all that well made - has a cheap look about it, but could be just me?) - VOLCANO LAVABOX DNA200 TEMPERATURE CONTROL 200WATT – Grey Haze ECig Store

SHX Mini M Class - £160 (60W max but says 120W with dual battery??, temp control and looks great. Also seems to have a really good reputation and would be a no brainer if it wasnt for the fact i dont really need temp control) - SX Mini M Class Box Mod By Yihi + 35AMP 18650 – Grey Haze ECig Store

Lastly, i'm just using the linked shops as examples - i wouldnt necessarily buy from there ;-) If you own one of the above and have any negative/positive feedback i would appreciate hearing about it though, or if you own a similar box mod that you think is better than those listed above then feel free to tell me about it!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread