Box suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightlord

Sep 15, 2014
Missouri
Hey all,
I'm currently rocking a VTR, but kinda want to upgrade away from it to something with a better range - so I can put an Atlantis on it. I've been looking at the ipv Mini, and it's pretty alright. I like the box mod design better - like the hana/cana junk. Only problem is that I hear lots of horror stories when it comes to Box-mod clones, and I'm not willing to drop 300 bucks on something, either.

I'm open to any suggestions or tips.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
The iStick 30w is working nicely and its a bit cheaper than the IPV Mini. Non-replaceable battery if that matters to you. I generally get a day and some change on a full charge if I'm running 28-30w. Atlantis looks nice on it and capes just fine at 30w IMO though some people say it doesn't hit its stride until 35-40w.

dashreeve

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Florida
I use a Cana dna30 / Billow, istick 20 watt / Lemo drop, istick 30 watt Lemo Drop, IPV mini / Kanger Subtank, and XPro M50 / Lemo. Find myself reaching for my M50 most often. Might be the tank / Juice / build though? For the size / wattage, really liking my M50. The ipv mini with the subtank puts out the most vapor, but it's because I run high wattage / 0.9 RBA in that one. I do have an Atlantis, and sometimes use it on the ipv mini - it's pretty good too.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Eciggity has the latest Sigelei and IPV offerings. For an Atlantis, a 30 to 50w box should suffice, although you might just want to buy up a 100w box for the overhead and/or battery capacity.

VV/VW - Sigelei Box Mods - Eciggity

VV/VW - iPV Box Mods - Eciggity

For my money, the newer sigeleis look to offer the best value. The IPV4 is obviously new.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
After my research, my new Sigelei 100W Plus arrived in vape mail this morning. Looking forward to trying it with both the Atlantis and subtank, but waiting for the batteries to charge. :( Put both tanks on to check aesthetics and both look really nice with the edge going to the Atlantis. I expect it to vape at least as well as it looks. :D :vapor:

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
After my research, my new Sigelei 100W Plus arrived in vape mail this morning. Looking forward to trying it with both the Atlantis and subtank, but waiting for the batteries to charge. :( Put both tanks on to check aesthetics and both look really nice with the edge going to the Atlantis. I expect it to vape at least as well as it looks. :D :vapor:

Congrats! I purchased a Sigelei 100W Plus last week and absolutely love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread