Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Ordered one of these to try... $35.27 (Free or Cheap Shipping) BP Mods Pioneer MTL / DL RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (Black) (Black) at m.FastTech.com

9746545-2.jpg

Putting it on this that I also ordered,
9733579-11.jpg

With these extra parts,
authentic-bp-mods-pioneer-mtl-rta-replacement-blade-top-cap-dlc-black-stainless-steel.jpg

and
authentic-bp-mods-pioneer-mtl-rta-replacement-mtl-dl-short-tank-kit-dlc-black-stainless-steel.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I like the Pioneer, @ricks, and it's served me well. I hope you like it too. Great choice on the top-cap too. I know it doesn't matter but I like it a lot better with the rounded top.

Good luck with it and we'll look forward to hearing your thoughts & opinions on it.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Nice!

Any opinions yet (the atty not the ammo)? :D
I friggin LOVE IT!!! Everything about it! Easy to build too. I put the smaller tank, rounded cap and the frosted mouth piece on and it's just perfect. But before it was perfect I had to replace the air pin because the one that it came with was way too tight.

I love it so much I ordered a SS one with the same extra parts. I thought about the Titanium one but that's just a little too expensive for me.

I still haven't shot the minishells tho

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I friggin LOVE IT!!! Everything about it! Easy to build too. I put the smaller tank, rounded cap and the frosted mouth piece on and it's just perfect. But before it was perfect I had to replace the air pin because the one that it came with was way too tight.

I love it so much I ordered a SS one with the same extra parts. I thought about the Titanium one but that's just a little too expensive for me.

I still haven't shot the minishells tho

EXCELLENT! I didn't even know they came out with more versions. I got them early, both are the black/DLC (?) ones. I know I went with a wider pin, but I also go for open airflow.

Nice flavor, very reliable, and great looking. Can't beat that!! :thumb:

Reactions: ricks

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
[QUOTE="the black/DLC (?)

What does "DLC" stand for? When I ordered the black one and saw DLC in the email I got nervous and thought they shipped the wrong color.

Diamond Like Carbon. It's a coating process that has similar properties of a diamond (low friction, high hardness, & highly resistant to corrosion). It's definitely higher quality than most coatings I've seen in vape, other than maybe ZenKote (by Zen, obviously).

It's held up very nicely for me.

Reactions: ricks

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Diamond Like Carbon. It's a coating process that has similar properties of a diamond (low friction, high hardness, & highly resistant to corrosion). It's definitely higher quality than most coatings I've seen in vape, other than maybe ZenKote (by Zen, obviously).

It's held up very nicely for me.
Now I like it even more... Thanks! LoL

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread