Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I just noticed a handful of new testing area flavors!

Can you help us figure out the differences in the T'baccos?

Lemon Meringue Pie, yumm!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hi there,

It is difficult for me to explain the three tobacco flavors since I am not much of a connoisseur in that area. I have tried them though, and I think that people who do know tobacco flavors may like them. To me, Sol is definitely the strongest and the one that tasted most like a cigarette. Luna, to me, almost tasted kind of like one of those cigars that someone gives out when they have a baby (do people still actually do this anymore?). It didn't seem quite as strong as Sol, and was definitely sweeter. Stella felt the lightest of the three, and had almost what I would call a spicy undertone. Colorwise, Sol and Luna are the same honey-golden. Stella is a couple of shades lighter. I know this doesn't tell a whole lot, and we will be very interested in hearing feedback so others can help us to write better descriptions than what I have up there now. We can currently add menthol, but Ms T is not ready to apply the tobacco flavorings to other flavors on the menu. This MAY happen in the future, but for now, requests will be declined. They are strong flavors, and nothing at all like the other tobacco flavoring we tried awhile back. That one was just... well... we don't have it anymore for a reason!

I hope this helps just a little, and that we will get some good feedback on them soon.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread