Status
Not open for further replies.

aruga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
VA
I can't wait to get one too. Great work as usual Imeo

Just to be sure the 6mm magnets can cause trouble correct? I was planning on buying some from
Gaussboys Super Magnets :: Rings :: 6mm x 3.5mm x 2mm N38 Nickel Plated Neodymium Magnet - Ring
specs 6mm dia. x 3.5mm inner dia. x 2mm thick
But these may not work right? Is there any where else to get the correct magnets? I have been reading everywhere and I am at a stand still.

Update.. I found one in the classifieds and has the magnets already installed and is sending 3 extra magnets for backup. He says he uses it with the Kick and works perfectly. That makes life much more simplistic. The TS button does not like the kick as talked about in other threads.
Aruga

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am making 500 more steel buttons dspin. I will not make again the brass ones because they dont add something to contactivity and because they had flat tops, something we made already. All the new spare buttons and all the GGTS buttons from now on will be like the new ones that I am making right now. They are the rounded/domed ones:)

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I am making 500 more steel buttons dspin. I will not make again the brass ones because they dont add something to contactivity and because they had flat tops, something we made already. All the new spare buttons and all the GGTS buttons from now on will be like the new ones that I am making right now. They are the rounded/domed ones:)

I like the adjustable throw quite a bit (and love me some brass :) ), but the SS version is the best designed of all. Over time the brass wears so it "wobbles". SS, being more dense, will perform better for longer. The longer threaded section fits deeper in the tube for more stability is another plus.

SS is the better performer AND looks great.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread