The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bravo

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by t8kiteasy, Mar 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Anyone purchase one yet? FT has the AOLVAPE and I guess a cloned version for $26 and $20 . They look like nice squonk set ups and not over priced. They look like 3D printed mods but the description says ABS for both? I would like to know if there are any problems with the door closing as the pic does not show any magnets? For the price you can't beat it though?

2. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
  3. untar

untar Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    I think he's talking about those
    $19.21 AOLVAPE Bravo Box Squonk Mechanical Box Mod - 1*18650/1*21700/1*20700 / built-in 8ml squonk bottle / ABS at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    There's no magnets involved in holding the door as far as I can tell.
    Sure, price is good, but what you're looking for in a device is something that works well, right?
    That means acceptable resistances at contact points and in the button as well as a good quality 510. Without knowing anything about that I personally wouldn't order it. If you have 20$ for an experiment - go for it, otherwise maybe consider the pulse bf (or another "big name" device in that price bracket).

• Like Like x 1
  4. t8kiteasy

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    I was just looking for a beater mod and this looked like it would foot the bill. I just want to be sure the door would stay on without popping off and for the price I guess you can't be too picky right.

5. stephenwhat

stephenwhat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    Saint Cloud,MN.
    I've seen these for a while on Fasttech and 3fvape. It is a mosfet mod,not a mechanical.And it has led lights inside that flash when you press the button.I imagine the door will be fine,it should be pressure fit like the squeezer and the first boxer clones.Here is another to consider that is mosfet and takes 2x700 batteries also and I've seen a couple of decent reviews for.
    $22.00 Authentic Vapor Storm Raptor Squonk Mechanical Mod - 1*18650/1*20700/1*21700 / built-in squonk bottle / ABS at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

6. t8kiteasy

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Oh, i did not know these were not true mech. Squonkers and did not know it had lights in them either.
    Have not come across the raptor but t does look like a nice beater mod too. Only use is for a beater so not too worried unless it breaks in the first couple days.

7. untar

untar Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.