"Bread of Heaven" The Druids Brew (super curious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
"Bread of Heaven" by The Druids Brew

This is "Boutique e-liquid hand crafted in Wales"

The Druid's Brew

Has anyone tried this??? Or anything that sounds similar to this?

The reviews make this sound so interesting​

http://allthejuices.com/juice/bread-of-heaven

"This is a mellow tobacco vape; slightly sweet with warm, fruity overtones. This will appeal to those who want an all day tobacco vape but don’t want the harshness of tobacco itself. It is a shapeshifter, keeping you guessing whilst delivering on flavour."

"Really difficult to describe this one...
Imagine smoking a cigarette, in a bakery, during Christmas; whilst wearing a leather jacket, polishing a window and picking penny sweets out of your teeth."

"Half the fun of Bread of Heaven is trying to work out exactly what it tastes like. It doesn't help that it seems to taste a little bit different every time you vape it. There's a basic tobacco in there somewhere but for the other flavours that come through I've gone from toasted teacakes to fermented honey to beeswax to jasmine tea and I'm still not sure any of those come close. There's a definite sweetness, but I'm a tobacco-style vaper as a rule and I don't find it too sweet unless I vape it all day long."

"Still trying to pin down the flavour...something smoky, um, something fruity (?), yeasty, malty - definitely. It is very seldom you come across unique flavours in vaping."

"I'd decided a good while ago that while I would still sample pre-made juices, I wouldn't be reliant on vendors for my liquids. Fast forward to a few months ago when 'The Druid' put out his first round samples after he'd finalised his recipe and I was hooked! It tastes different than any other juice I've had. Comparisons would be as others have said to subtle tobaccos, but fruity, chocolaty, citrusy, caramels, malty, to name but a few.
It changes over time the more it steeps. Sometimes I get a sherbet lemon type flavour but without the zing, sometimes it's like good old Soreen (malt loaf) and sometimes it could be similar to an RY4. All these different flavours I've experienced are from the same batch, even the same bottle of juice that I've left to steep longer (even though it comes ready to go)."

"this is a hell of a complex flavour. If I had to describe it briefly it tastes like Panettone, the Italian sweet bread, very mellow, hints of candied fruits, especially citrus and maybe raisin but not overly sweet or sickly, with a mild tobacco background but I wouldn't describe it as a tobacco flavour. Absolutely delicious though, one of the most flavourful juices I've tried but with an excellent balance, nothing jumps out and hits too hard."

"It's a complex vape that keeps me interested and whatever other juice I try or enjoy, I keep coming back to it; and when I do I tend to vape it continuously for a good while-It never gets old. I've so far consumed 100ml and just ordered another 50ml... I don't want to be without it. Different flavours come through at different times, so to call it a "shapeshifter" seems very apt. There is definitely a tobacco element, but mild and sweet, not harsh or overpowering like some tobaccos I've tried. It's smooth, yet tingly in the nostrils on the exhale and with a satisfying throat hit. There's a nice, fresh citrus element and some bakery/cake with a hint of spice. It is delicious! It's a quality juice, one of my all time favourites; I can happily vape it all day long. It goes equally well with a nice espresso or latte, or with a good bottle of ale, after a meal, whenever "

"The flavour suits the branding, with a heady, old-world taste that's very evocative of pipe tobacco, honey, baking smells and even a very light touch of incense. There's a sweetness to it, but it's not what I'd call a "sweet vape. A first-class vape and highly recommended to discerning vapers."

"Juice will remind you of shire malt but with a flavor burst.
Inhale: In your face shire malt with a lil creamy taste
Exhale: Nice mellow woody tone with that shire malt taste lingering
Overall: Not an all day vape for me but it'll be f....ing awesome for after meals or while you're at the couch watching a movie and relaxing."

"The flavour starts with a subtle tobacco base and layered on top of that are subtle notes of bread, malt and a slightly fruity caramel sweetness. It's actually quite a difficult flavour to describe, which I think is a good thing as it's not overpowering for the taste buds. "

"The tobacco note is very subtle and quite mellow, which I love. There is a definite fruity flavour here as well - sometimes citrus and sometimes......hot cross bun? I can't quite put my finger on it but I do know that it has me coming back to it time and again. A lovely mellow,relaxing vape which I particularly enjoy on my e-pipe."

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I'm just too curious, I'm gonna have to order it. I haven't heard of anything else that sounds quite like this. I started out liking so many one-note fruits, which I still like, but I am really intrigued by the whole earthy/smooth/complex/malty flavor idea now, I think since I have been liking Koko Bear & Malty so much. It sounds like a good winter vape, warm and toasty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread