• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

"Brick and Mortar" stores in Sydney / NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

milazinha

Moved On
Sep 19, 2013
Seattle, USA
Hi guys,

Where do we find physical vaping stores in Sydney, and around NSW?

The only one I've found so far, that carries anything vaping-related, is the CTC Darlinghurst (it just says up in front "Tobacco Store"). It is far from being my dream vaping store, but specially for a newby, it was very helpful. They only carry the Ready Vape line (http://www.readyvape.com.au), along with some disposable e-cigs and 5-6 flavors of e-juices.

Yesterday the guy working there offered me a Ready Vape Ego Elite Max to sample; I vaped and loved it! (So far the only e-gig I'd tried was the Volt, which never even worked properly.) So good to have a hands-on experience before buying it; even if I chose to buy another model/brand on the internet, at least I'd know whether I liked or not that style.

He opened a brand new one and taught me how to charge it, how to fill it with juice (he even let me pick the flavor!), how to use it, etc.

I decided to buy it ($35 for the kit - 1 battery, 1 cartomizer, 1 USB charger) and another $15 (ouch!) for a small vial of juice (no labels, no brand, no anything - they've probably mixed it up themselves.) I know I could get something much better online for the same money, but hell, at least this prevented me from buying another pack of cigs right there and then.

I cannot recommend it yet, as I've only had it for a day. But if you live nearby and are new to all this, having never tried a vaporizer before... Or if you want to buy some disposable e-cigs... give it a try. :)

CTC Darlinghurst ("Tobacco Store")
133 Oxford St
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010

Cheers,
Milazinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread