Brick & Mortar near Cincinnati?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious... anyone on here from the Cinci area? I've been looking around for a brick and mortar store in the area, and can't seem to locate one. I placed my first e cig order on Monday and am anxiously awaiting my new kgo to arrive. I just wonder (if all goes well and I like this thing), if I can get juices/cartomizers in a pinch.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I think the disposables are better than nothing or a real cigarette once you quit. I'd probably go for Nicorette gum over a smoke, but I've quit for almost a year and a half now. Really no desire whatsoever.

While not true for everyone, it probably wouldn't be the end of the world after quitting to have a cigarette or two to hold you over. If you are like me you'll prefer vaping to smoking, so it'd be easy to pick back up with it later. During past quits, I enjoyed the cheat cigarettes and after a few days, I was back to where I was before I quit. I just can't imagine that happening if vaping is available. It is truly a miracle.

I hope it works as well for you. Check the social forums and see if there is a vaping group near you. Seems like other vapers might be better in a pinch. Most vendors are less than 24 hours away with overnight shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread