Status
Not open for further replies.

sidetrack

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
among the sea shells
I am not sure that I am posting in the right area or if there is already something like this so please correct/direct me if I am wrong. I would really like to see a list of just brick & mortar ecig stores. I was very lucky in that I had Vapin' in the Cape just 2 miles from my home. Had it not been for that I am not sure I would have just bought an ecig without seeing it in person and being able check it out to really know what I was buying or worse yet be a mall victim. I think B&M stores are especially invaluable to newbies and people of a certain age (myself included). Will someone out there (far more computer savy than I)please make something like a google map where we can just click on our area and see what's closest to us. A sticky would be nice so we could find it easily in the forum. Just a suggestion what do you think is this possible to do on ECF?
Thanks!

Reactions: Top5Vapes

sidetrack

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
among the sea shells
Thanks much for the info, Vchick. I have seen several posts for people looking for stores other than the rip-off mall kiosks and just wanted a place to direct them. As I said before I consider myself very lucky to have had a B&M place to go so I didn't waste my money. VaporsearchUSA would be my first choice, at least they had the store listed that's close to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread