BRIDGELESS Atomizers Have ARRIVED & Are Now In STOCK!!! 3 ohm choices, Drippers Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
These are the 2012 version of our bridgless atomizers that come in the pumpcart kit, many have asked for us to sell these by themselves and we heard you loud and clear.

We have them in 1.7, 2.5 and 3.2 ohms and are fantastic for dripping, add a drip tip and your good to go.

bridgless510.png

GV BRIDGLESS Drippers Dream 510 Atomizer - 1.7ohm BLACK [gotvapes-BRIDGLESS-1.7ohm-black] - $6.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

main page with all ohm choices

Atomizers 510 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
So....I only tried dripping with an atomizer that came with a mod.....didn't work out very well, so I suspect it was the atomizer. I would like to be able to do this, just to test juices. I'm kind of ignorant here....can someone explain what is the difference between the atomizers? And what does hybrid mean??

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
The atties w/o the bridges are the best for dripping, IMO. I never have a bit of trouble with them - the juice doesn't have to soak into anything, no burnt hits. And switching flavors is a breeze. Just blow it out and or drip a little flavorless and you're good to go on a new flavor!

Hybrid, I'm guessing (cause with gotvapes it could be something else entirely!) that it's a cross between a 510 and a 306?

rse1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Aloha, OR USA (near portland)
The GV hybrid looks just like the Vapage AMG Hybrid - attys they sell for their Bottom feeding VMODs. They have stainless steel mesh around the ceramic cup holding the coil with a ceramic wick extending thru the coil and then under the mesh. The mesh allows storing a small amount of liquid in the atty without flooding or using a poly sponge. They work pretty well with VMOD BFs and Old Goat BFs also. Unlike bridged attys one can load the mesh without flooding the coil (and leaking) using a bottom feed. For drippers the major advantage over a bridged atty is that one can feed drips down the side of the column rather than trying to hit the bridge with each drop.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ok heres my day 2 review of this fuse atomizer. In comparing to what i've started out using, the cannon from another place, The flavor is equally matched. I'm using a peach freeze juice from my favorite juice vendor.

The flavor tastes equally the same. The fuse and the more known cannon are both 1.5ohms and i have them both at 3.5v on provari. The throat hit I cant comment on since *as people that know me know, i have never had a throat hit*. The Only thing different *and again this is still only day 2 of using it* is that the Fuse leaks quite a bit. if not for the well on the provari, i'd be having silky peach smelling hands. Also because of the leaking, I am not able to get as many 'toots' in between each dripping as I can with the other atty. Now this might be just still being broken in, i do not know. Im not going to stop using it, if this changes in the next week I'll surely say so.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
you need to use a 510-to-510 sealed connector for drip shield to work- thats the only way its long enough, and it prevents juice from leaking if your atty doesnt have a sealed bottom. I use them with all my attys and they work perfect.
I just got my pump cart today, it works great but my juice tastes plasticy! I used it for a while but will not waste the rest of my juice in a plastic vape. The dripper dream atty it came with I just started using as well, unless I still need to break it in more, the taste is not very good out of it. Its muted and just not very good. Hopefully if I can bring myself to vape through it, it will clear up.
If anyone has any input about these issues, please chime in! I want to use this, but with the cart making my juice plasticy and the atty making it bland, there will be no flavor, and no point to use it(I'm using the dripper atty and pump cart separately).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread