• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiro C.

Dec 31, 2017
Hi guys, im new here im desperate to find most recent news about bringing eliquids and vaping mods in japan.
I'll be going to japan this year for at least a year, and i would like to know if how much zero nic eliquids i can bring to japan with me.

And anobody knows if its already ok to order(import) eliquids with nicotine in japan? Im planning to bring alot(like 1000ml, 10 of 100ml) of zero nic eliquids with me(i vape alot i use 20-30ml a day) And order online for eliquids with nic to mix with my liquids im bringing. And how many mods, batteries and coils/wires can i bring with me? I dont really like to buy eliquids in japan because theyre expensive im from the philippines btw. Can someone please answer? Im kinda desperate. Idont want to go back to smoking cigs. Thanks

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I found this: E-Cigarettes in Japan - How to Find Nicotine E-Liquid

I'm not sure how old it is, but it does give some information, and maybe it will link you to somewhere else... I'm sorry to hear about your concern and I fully understand it. Seems as though the Japan forum is not that active, but it has been the holidays, maybe someone will come along with clearer direction. I wish you the best of luck.

Anna

Glocknine

Jun 12, 2013
Shizuoka, Japan
@Hiro C. yes you can bring as much as you can everytime I go home in Philippines and come back here in Japan I carry around like 50 bottles of 60ml juices no problem at all! just make sure the items you will be bringing will ONLY be for personal use! for safety put a marking on ZERO on the nicotine indicators on the bottle!

and since your coming from the Philippines at NAIA put your bottles in check-in baggage and make sure you tape the bottle cap securely and you can carry 1 use bottle and a vapemod in your hand-carry bag!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread