building mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It doesn't strike me as the greatest idea, and I'm a bit confused. What do you want to convert it with/to and the coilmaster tabs certainly give out a reading, but it's actually less accurate than many mods reading the ohms. I imagine it might be POSSIBLE given the right set of parameters, but I'm wondering why you wouldn't just get something a little bit easier to work with if it's your first mod build, like a kit.. It would probably be more reliable and also look better.

But who knows, IDK, hopefully you'll get more responses from folks who are electronics and building experts which I certainly am not. If I were going to build a mod, I would not craft it out of a coilmaster mini meter.

Anna

Reactions: Beamslider

Br0k3nW1ngz

Apr 8, 2018
Canada
Not designed for such use and not all that accurate as an ohm reader either from my experience. The chipset in it isn't suitable for use in a mod
its what i was thinking but wanted to get other points of view, using parts i have around atm without requiring to spend anything as when time comes to spend ill order a dna boardset kit or something ofc

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread