Status
Not open for further replies.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
WoW!, I should've been bumping this thread a lot over the last month. MMMMmmmm, Bought - Icon, Bulli A2-T/TM, Orion, more bats for these and soon ........
well i'll catch ya up later on that. :)

Wish I could get a Johnboy Tank, I'm always at work during the sale and can't ever find one on the classies. :(

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
50mL of DK Tab
20mL of VS Seattle
30mL of VS Frisco

Sweeeeetttt!!

I hope I like Seattle :) Looking for an all day menthol vape for some time now!

Have you tried any of Rawr's juice? They specialize in menthol. Also, I'm a Copper Creek girl myself but Vapor4Life's Smilin' Special Menthol is good stuff.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
VMod XL from Vapage (hoping I like it as much as I think I will), C.C.V. Mega LR 1.7 carto's from Crystal Clear Vaping

Ooooh, if you "Like" Yours half as much as I Love! Mine you will be very very happy. Takes a little getting used to because it feeds differently than a standard bottom feeder but it is AWESOME once you get the "Tilt, Look for the bubble, Then Straighten and Squeeze, and then puff a few times to get the juice into the atty or carto" down to a science. This little bugger hits like a truck at 3.7 V with an LR Atty and Blows me away at 6V with 2 stacked 3V CR 123's with an HV atty :D.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

bogeyjim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2010
Boulder, CO
Have you tried any of Rawr's juice? They specialize in menthol. Also, I'm a Copper Creek girl myself but Vapor4Life's Smilin' Special Menthol is good stuff.

I havent tried rawr, im looking for a tobacco/menthol vape... I wonder if they have anything that fits that bill??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread