business cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
What do you guys do with all of the business card you receive in your vaping supply packages? I get at least one or more in every package I get. With motorcycle parts I always got stickers and my laptop is covered in motorcycle parts stickers but what can I do with all of the business cards with vaping...

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Th igniter on my barbeque is broken.... I turn on the gas, set fire to a couple of business cards with a bic, toss them in, shut the lid and wait for the Whoosh sound.

I don't torch the CASAA card that Avid sends along with their card. I have occasionally given those to people with questions. And, I can't bring myself to destroy COV's cards just because I have a pretty good idea what Bruce must be paying for those. I might send them back to him sometime so he can distribute them elsewhere and get his money's worth. --> I spent a year or so repairing high speed printers/copiers and I know a little bit about card stock and quality printing. He's paying through the nose for those cards.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
see I already wall around with a stack of business cards for the place I work for (mostly cause ours are also 20% off cupons and the more I get back with my name one the better chance I have to win a really cool prize) so carrying around more would just be bothersome to me besides how would I decide which to give said interested party...If some one asked me about vaping I would probably send them to this site first instead of the vendors so they can decide for them selves which devices and juices to get...I mean why restrict them to the choice of one business card that may or may not have what they might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread